Brit went tanning.

MonaLisa613

1 hour ago, MF2019 said:

Idk... the photo looks blurry and she doesn't seem to have that bright look on her face yet... We still need to pray for her, I hope she's truly better soon and I also wish the best to her and her family, especially her dad... :( 

Sadly, I won’t be surprised if we don’t get a picture of her beautiful smile or her looking truly happy for awhile but compared to the Easter Sunday pics, she looks a million times better in these.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Sadly, I won’t be surprised if we don’t get a picture of her beautiful smile or her looking truly happy for awhile but compared to the Easter Sunday pics, she looks a million times better in these.

I think I am believing that she is on new meds and is having trouble adjusting or is in the process of adjusting; she does have a cship hearing coming up on May 10th, so we will see. 

I am on medication for heavy anxiety/mild depression myself; low dose and it is working well; I have wondered myself if I do need to increase it a bit; I have talked to my doctor about it because occasionally I can feel anxiety coming a bit more than before. I figure your body does get immune to it at some point. I am not really having any side effects, so I am kinda nervous about increasing it. 

Anyway, hope Britney continues to get stronger; she is definitely looking better.