New Instagram post!! (Apr.24th) #Workout #Video

1 minute ago, GloriousBritney said:

I don't think it is because someone on Twitter found where she might be staying at.

And the gym from the Instagram post looks the same to me:

So this is definitely a new/recent video.

This is such a scary invasion of her privacy, Jesus Christ! These people won't stop and it's insane.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, heather said:

This is such a scary invasion of her privacy, Jesus Christ! These people won't stop and it's insane.

Yes, it is a scary invasion of her privacy.

I DO NOT support the "Free Britney movement". These rumours and conspiracy theories are just CRAZY and OUT OF CONTROL!!

I just wish people will just leave her alone. She needs this time to care for herself and her well-being. This movement just needs to STOP!! It's not helping her nor her family, it's just making it harder for them to heal and get through all that has happened.

I send her and her family all my support and prayers during this difficult time they are going through.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, heather said:

U know earlier, I was thinking to myself...am I bad for giddily having the thought, what if her family and team contact the FBI over the death threats, I wasn’t wishing or hoping for it, just laughing at the thought, well guess what now I am wishing for it. Exposing where she is just puts her in danger, I hope the security there is tight!! Between the death threats and now this, these particular fans should be looked into by the authorities.

I’d give anything to see a fan perp walk, lol, ridiculous part is, these idiots prolly think just cuz it’s on the internet that it doesn’t count as harassment and death treats, well news flash to the morons it does count!!!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

U know earlier, I was thinking to myself...am I bad for giddily having the thought, what if her family and team contact the FBI over the death threats, I wasn’t wishing or hoping for it, just laughing at the thought, well guess what now I am wishing for it. Exposing where she is just puts her in danger, I hope the security there is tight!! Between the death threats and now this, these particular fans should be looked into by the authorities.

I’d give anything to see a fan perp walk, lol, ridiculous part is, these idiots prolly think just cuz it’s on the internet that it doesn’t count as harassment and death treats, well news flash to the morons it does count!!!

100% AGREE! They think they're just being sassy on Twitter, they need a goddamn reality check. All it takes is one of these nuts to see that tweet, and go down to that facility to, you know, ~break Britney out and set her free~ it's foolish, stupid, careless, and not at all what Britney would want, even if everything they think is happening is true.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heather said:

If I could facepalm through my head, I would, this is so embarrassing for the B Army... I really hope Britney NEVER sees those tweets

22 minutes ago, heather said:

100% AGREE! They think they're just being sassy on Twitter, they need a goddamn reality check. All it takes is one of these nuts to see that tweet, and go down to that facility to, you know, ~break Britney out and set her free~ it's foolish, stupid, careless, and not at all what Britney would want, even if everything they think is happening is true.

I can already imagine the headlines all the medias would be writing and they sure ain't pretty. Also, if someone is crazy enough and actually breaks in there, then Britney is gonna hate her fans forever. I can't imagine her ever forgiving it

6 hours ago, jayjay1164 said:

I am worried. I think this is all fluff to shut people up . This all seems so surreal. :stoptalking:

3 hours ago, edurance said:

is this an old video, tho? it looks like they went the extra mile to shut the rumours :dontlike:

Idk, I saw her legs and hands at latest photos and she looked like she got some grams up. Don't want shade, just saying. It could be just an impact from new pills.

2 hours ago, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

Idk, I saw her legs and hands at latest photos and she looked like she got some grams up. Don't want shade, just saying. It could be just an impact from new pills.

Most likely that’s what it is. The most probable story I’ve heard is that she’s on a new medication cocktail. Medicine cause weight loss and gain, changes in attitude, fatigue, etc. 

As they say, the simplest answer is usually the correct answer. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Like 1