Britney Spears Steps Out of Treatment for Froyo Run

heather

1 minute ago, sincio8 said:

Good to see her today as well. She probably wants to show she can go out the center whenever she wants to .

I definitely agree. These outings might be staged but they wouldn't have had to if her fans weren't stirring shit that didn't need stirred. I also don't see much difference in her face here than the IG video thus proving the "it's an old video" conspiracy wrong, again.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

She looks good, the first pics we got of her were worrying but not these, we’ll never know whether their staged or not, but something tells  me if she was there involuntarily, the facility wouldn’t let her out just cuz her team wants staged photos and LMAO at the no.

Exactly! Nor would she even have access to her phone let alone post a video/message on IG. I about died, she literally hates the freebritney morons.

• Like 1

Her team needs to stop.  She needs rest, not do pap strolls.

Her fans need to get a grip.  There is a very real chance that she is mentally unstable.  If she were suddenly released from the c-ship, she may not survive it.   Calling for an end to the c-ship without knowing her medical situation is irresponsible,   

If her fans want to help her, get the courts to assign an independent investigator to review her files, speak to her and more.    The investigator could determine if she really needs the c-ship or she is being taken advantage of.

I hope everything that is happening is in her best interests.  I wish her well.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

She looks good, the first pics we got of her were worrying but not these, we’ll never know whether their staged or not, but something tells  me if she was there involuntarily, the facility wouldn’t let her out just cuz her team wants staged photos and LMAO at the no.

Of course they wouldn't. Control in mental facilities is strict when you're in there involuntarily. They make sure you're observed most of the time and that when you're not, you won't have a chance to do anything forbidden. Especially in Britney's case I can't see them allowing her access to her phone or to go outside without staff supervision if she was there against her will. Your average Joe would be another thing, depending on the rules

49 minutes ago, heather said:

Exactly! Nor would she even have access to her phone let alone post a video/message on IG. I about died, she literally hates the freebritney morons.

I just hope she knows/realizes it’s not all the fans acting a fool. I would hate for her to be thinking we’re all wishing death on her family.

• Like 3

Just now, MonaLisa613 said:

I just hope she knows/realizes it’s not all the fans acting a fool. I would hate for her to be thinking we’re all wishing death on her family.

Omg... that would be the worst, we wouldn't even have the chance to prove her that most of us aren't like them

3 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Omg... that would be the worst, we wouldn't even have the chance to prove her that most of us aren't like them

I know, now I do know some fans said they were posting on her family’s social media apologizing for the loon fans and we all don’t feel that way, hopefully the family saw those.

• Like 2

Just now, MonaLisa613 said:

I know, now I do know some fans said they were posting on her family’s social media apologizing for the loon fans and we all don’t feel that way, hopefully the family saw those.

Good, now let's just hope it works

She's getting a breech of privacy again. 

Paparazzi needs to leave her alone, and the #FreeBritney movement needs to realize that the more this c-ship thing is pushed, the more she's thrown in the spotlight. She's shy and guarantee you if she's thrown back into the spotlight and has another public meltdown it'll give them even more evidence that the c-ship needs to stay.

I wish her the best and just want her to be happy and healthy and this mess ain't it.

• Like 3

Mmm yeah, I think she looks better than the other day she went out, on Easter Day. I also believe that she said "no" when asked for a word to us fans but I guess, as you might do as well, that she is totally aware of this crappy ass "FreeBritney" movement and so she didn't want to say anything to not create a circus out of this, more than they already this be. So I take off my hat, my Goddess is classy like dat. Take that, ugly ass posers! :queenflopga: 

It's Godney, bitch! :fab:<3 

• Like 2