BRITNEY speaks!

heather

5 hours ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

My queen is okay :yasqueen:

But what emails she talking about?

Sam Lutfi is basically DMing fans on twitter sending them alleged emails Britney wrote about/to her dad, about Lou Taylor, and to her management. I like how he claims he didn't have access to her email, yet he's leaking her alleged  private emails. He's a fucking liar and it's disgusting. 

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-alleged-leaked-emails-attack-father-deny/

• Like 1

The emails do sound like they can be from Britney, I esp love how she allegedly told her dad to fuck a duck, lol, I can totally see her saying that.

But at the same time, we all know Brit ain’t some worldly scholar, I’m sure we all could write something that sounds like her and since these are coming from Sam they can’t be trusted.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

Who knows. Seems to be legit. Actually she can says everything because she is different and changed person than back in 2007 with whole freedom.

Some sounds like her some don't. The fact that it comes from Sam Lutfi makes me believe the statement on Britney's IG. He was around her long enough to be able to fake emails.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

The emails about the pink hat tho. :imbored:

What about it? Lou was allegedly communicating with who she thought was Britney. Could have very well been master manipulator Sam Lutfi posing as Britney. There is NO proof these emails were written by Britney.

1 hour ago, heather said:

What about it? Lou was allegedly communicating with who she thought was Britney. Could have very well been master manipulator Sam Lutfi posing as Britney. There is NO proof these emails were written by Britney.

Sis, are you saying he set this up 12 years ago? Get a grip! Lou wrote that post, and she tried to cover up the emails that surfaced. Look at the punctuation in that post... Britney doesn't write like that.

47 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

Sis, are you saying he set this up 12 years ago? Get a grip! Lou wrote that post, and she tried to cover up the emails that surfaced. Look at the punctuation in that post... Britney doesn't write like that.

"Britney doesn't write like that" so what? You're admitting what I said, there's no proof BRITNEY wrote the responses. What are you saying then? I'm not denying Lou wrote her email, I say allegedly because yes it's very possible that Sam created these emails from Lou to create a fear in Britney to keep her needing him if that's what you mean by a setup. I'm saying that there's no proof it was BRITNEY who wrote the response.  I said Sam is a liar and a manipulator and was likely the person Lou was actually communicating with if her email is in fact hers. He's not using this stupid movement to HELP Britney, he's using it to help HIMSELF and it's sad that fans can't see that.

What’s really funny is whoever wrote that post on Brits insta denied the emails allegedly written by Brit but not the email written by Lou to Brit plus the fact that fans did a reverse image search on the pic of Lou and her husband (looking like a damn swingers ad, lol) in the email Lou sent can’t be found anywhere online makes me believe that particular email is 100% legit!!

Which makes the fact she’s working for Brit now super creepy!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, heather said:

"Britney doesn't write like that" so what? You're admitting what I said, there's no proof BRITNEY wrote the responses. What are you saying then? I'm not denying Lou wrote her email, I say allegedly because yes it's very possible that Sam created these emails from Lou to create a fear in Britney to keep her needing him if that's what you mean by a setup. I'm saying that there's no proof it was BRITNEY who wrote the response.  I said Sam is a liar and a manipulator and was likely the person Lou was actually communicating with if her email is in fact hers. He's not using this stupid movement to HELP Britney, he's using it to help HIMSELF and it's sad that fans can't see that.

Why is her mom liking #freebritney posts and comments about how fans hope she's doing everything she can to get her daughter's freedom back. like wtf? 

D5MSICvXsAIBNlA.jpgD5MSQI4XoAEk332.jpg

You have to admit, there is something weird going on. A conservatorship is for when someone is practically dead and not functioning as a person, like not feeding or clothing themselves. It's not for someone who hit a rough patch and even if it was beneficial to Britney in 2008, it's almost 12 years later and she has personally filed to end the conservatorship seven times. Come on now. 

5 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

Why is her mom liking #freebritney posts and comments about how fans hope she's doing everything she can to get her daughter's freedom back. like wtf? 

You have to admit, there is something weird going on. A conservatorship is for when someone is practically dead and not functioning as a person, like not feeding or clothing themselves. It's not for someone who hit a rough patch and even if it was beneficial to Britney in 2008, it's almost 12 years later and she has personally filed to end the conservatorship seven times. Come on now. 

Not sure how things are done in the US but at least here in my country there's 2 types of c-ship. One is limited to financial stuff like making sure the person under the c-ship doesn't get further into debt or that there's enough money for everything necessary.

The second type is a more extensive one, affecting a person's everyday life. Usually a person who is under an extensive c-ship for one reason or another can't fully function. The problem is that Britney might actually still for some reason qualify for that extensive c-ship, but we won't know why because we don't have access to the related documents (medical files, earlier decisions etc).

I think experts should do an evaluation of Britney's current state to determine wether she still qualifies to an extensive c-ship or if it should be changed to a financial-only type or even lifted completely. But we'd have to respect the result of such an investigation no matter the result

28 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

We've already discussed this in other threads. I'm not saying she needs to stay in the conservatorship, I'm saying FANS aren't the ones that need to make that call. Until her mom actually speaks, liking shit doesn't mean anything. Especially when she was then pictured with Jamie Lynn on Easter like nothing happened. Those filings were early on and mostly at the request of her shady "lawyers" that were team LUTFI. Digging up court records from 2008/2009 means nothing in 2019. And yes, I'm sure in 2008 Britney didn't want to be in the conservatorship. Suddenly she was being controlled, had rules, and had to fix the fucked up situation Sam and herself had put her in. OF COURSE she wanted out! She was completely manipulated by Lutfi to believe her family was evil and HE knew what was best. Just like he's doing to fans now.

26 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Not sure how things are done in the US but at least here in my country there's 2 types of c-ship. One is limited to financial stuff like making sure the person under the c-ship doesn't get further into debt or that there's enough money for everything necessary.

The second type is a more extensive one, affecting a person's everyday life. Usually a person who is under an extensive c-ship for one reason or another can't fully function. The problem is that Britney might actually still for some reason qualify for that extensive c-ship, but we won't know why because we don't have access to the related documents (medical files, earlier decisions etc).

I think experts should do an evaluation of Britney's current state to determine wether she still qualifies to an extensive c-ship or if it should be changed to a financial-only type or even lifted completely. But we'd have to respect the result of such an investigation no matter the result

Yes! And just like I say many, many times- just because X Y Z happens in a "typical" conservatorship does NOT mean X Y Z is happening with Britney's. Like she said, her situation is UNIQUE and fans, as much as we think we know her, we don't! And I absolutely agree it should be evaluated, it's been 11 years, I would say this for any other case not just Britney's. However, I don't think it's far to them cry "corruption" if the end result isn't in the freebritney fans favor. Also, I'm pretty sure there is a hearing scheduled for May 10th. So

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

What’s really funny is whoever wrote that post on Brits insta denied the emails allegedly written by Brit but not the email written by Lou to Brit plus the fact that fans did a reverse image search on the pic of Lou and her husband (looking like a damn swingers ad, lol) in the email Lou sent can’t be found anywhere online makes me believe that particular email is 100% legit!!

Which makes the fact she’s working for Brit now super creepy!!

I agree, if the emails did, in fact, come from Lou the fact that she's working with Britney now is really weird. However, I still do not trust anything that comes from Sam Lutfi.

12 minutes ago, heather said:

Yes! And just like I say many, many times- just because X Y Z happens in a "typical" conservatorship does NOT mean X Y Z is happening with Britney's. Like she said, her situation is UNIQUE and fans, as much as we think we know her, we don't! And I absolutely agree it should be evaluated, it's been 11 years, I would say this for any other case not just Britney's. However, I don't think it's far to them cry "corruption" if the end result isn't in the freebritney fans favor. Also, I'm pretty sure there is a hearing scheduled for May 10th. So

giphy.gif

If a hearing is indeed scheduled, that's very good news, no matter the result. At least this thing will finally get closure and (hopefully) we all will be able to move on, even the most stubborn fans