BRITNEY speaks!

heather

Just now, heather said:

And that's the that on that.

I was JUST about to start a thread about this lol. I'm just glad that she's saying ANYTHING about the sittuation. Also damn, the caption text is so calm but I imagine she must actually feel very frustrated about all this

3 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

I was JUST about to start a thread about this lol. I'm just glad that she's saying ANYTHING about the sittuation. Also damn, the caption text is so calm but I imagine she must actually feel very frustrated about all this

I was literally stunned reading what she had to say about Sam. I suspected it, but I never thought I'd see his name on her social media profiles.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, heather said:

I was literally stunned reading what she had to say about Sam. I suspected it, but I never thought I'd see his name on her social media profiles.

Well, at least she mentioned him in the right context: exposing him for the devil he is

1 minute ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Well, at least she mentioned him in the right context: exposing him for the devil he is

I'd love to see what the people who were praising him and getting info/DMs from him have to say now. I'm sure it's a bunch of "this is fake, her team wrote it, damage control" blah blah blah. I get it, it's hard to admit when you're wrong.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, heather said:

I'd love to see what the people who were praising him and getting info/DMs from him have to say now. I'm sure it's a bunch of "this is fake, her team wrote it, damage control" blah blah blah. I get it, it's hard to admit when you're wrong.

Oh yeah, as serious as the subject is their reactions will be pure entertainment for me

14 minutes ago, heather said:

I don’t know what else she wants her fans to do; she spoke and wrote a message; she pretty much asked for people to leave her and her family be. They can make theories all they want; she wants them to butt out; if they keep this going (which they will because they have nothing better to do), she just say “fu-k all” and be done with everything. Not that I would blame her by this point. Who needs enemies when you got “fans” like this.....

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Sad 1

It’s great to hear from her, sad that she has to address it when she’s going through what she is, but they couldn’t ignore it anymore and those fans needed to be called out and it’s better that it comes from her. Shocked to see her bring up Lutfi but good for you girl, shame on fans who were treating him like some savior.

My hope is that they back off her and her family now, but sadly, even though she seems completely relaxed in this video and the text definitely sounds like her, those psycho fans won’t buy it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

It’s great to hear from her, sad that she has to address it when she’s going through what she is, but they couldn’t ignore it anymore and those fans needed to be called out and it’s better that it comes from her. Shocked to see her bring up Lutfi but good for you girl, shame on fans who were treating him like some savior.

My hope is that they back off her and her family now, but sadly, even though she seems completely relaxed in this video and the text definitely sounds like her, those psycho fans won’t buy it.

They definitely aren’t. They’re now saying the video was recorded before her stay at the facility to provide a cover up if they needed it, that Larry wrote the post, That Sam may have been bad all those years ago but he’s reformed now - oh, and Jamie isn’t really sick because there were pictures of him driving, in what looked like a brand new car that he obviously got with all the money he’s stealing from Britney. 

I’m not even joking. I decided to take a look at the hashtag on Twitter and I’m never doing that again. They’ve made up their minds that this is for her own good. 

38 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

They definitely aren’t. They’re now saying the video was recorded before her stay at the facility to provide a cover up if they needed it, that Larry wrote the post, That Sam may have been bad all those years ago but he’s reformed now - oh, and Jamie isn’t really sick because there were pictures of him driving, in what looked like a brand new car that he obviously got with all the money he’s stealing from Britney. 

I’m not even joking. I decided to take a look at the hashtag on Twitter and I’m never doing that again. They’ve made up their minds that this is for her own good. 

You were so brave looking at the hashtag on twitter ! I refused to cause fans and gp  are doing like a detective kind of staff ignoring the fact that she just wants to be calm and not having to deal with unecessary media exposure. Real fans know that she is a very private person and she just needs to relax now. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sincio8 said:

You were so brave looking at the hashtag on twitter ! I refused to cause fans and gp  are doing like a detective kind of staff ignoring the fact that she just wants to be calm and not having to deal with unecessary media exposure. Real fans know that she is a very private person and she just needs to relax now. 

I wouldn’t call it brave, more like super stupid. 😂😂😂 Nothing will satisfy them. Tbh, if Britney gets back to performing I think she should cancel meet & greets. People have lost their damn minds. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Oh I know, it’s frightening at this point, there so caught up in their conspiracies that reality no longer exists. Now I can understand fans being concerned if the cship is being abused because it can and does happen but that’s why there are organizations who look into it, if fans are so concerned then by all means, reach out to those orgs but leave Britney’s family alone.

Plus, have these fans never been through trauma?? Not every one handles trauma the same, esp when there are children involved, do these fans think that Maddie, Lexie and whatever the new baby’s name is, know the details of their aunts troubles!?!? I’m pretty sure they don’t cuz they’re to young to understand it. I mean God forbid JL and grandma take the new baby to meet the Easter bunny for the first time, sure on the outside they were all happy and smiles cuz they have to be for the baby’s sake, but I’d be willing to bet money that on the inside they both were sad that aunt Britney couldn’t be there too, the fans need to back the fuck off!!! An instagram pic doesn’t show the entire day or the inside of someone’s mind.

As for the car Jamie was driving, it was a fucking Jeep not a bmw, lol, and not even a fancy Jeep, hell, my moms jeep is more luxurious. Plus we don’t know the exact timeframe of is illness, hecould be in good enough condition now. Fans have officially lost it!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I wouldn’t call it brave, more like super stupid. 😂😂😂 Nothing will satisfy them. Tbh, if Britney gets back to performing I think she should cancel meet & greets. People have lost their damn minds. 

yes maybe that was stupid and risky :o People is so obsessed with her they would invent anything 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Plus, have these fans never been through trauma?? Not every one handles trauma the same, esp when there are children involved, do these fans think that Maddie, Lexie and whatever the new baby’s name is, know the details of their aunts troubles!?!? I’m pretty sure they don’t cuz they’re to young to understand it. I mean God forbid JL and grandma take the new baby to meet the Easter bunny for the first time, sure on the outside they were all happy and smiles cuz they have to be for the baby’s sake, but I’d be willing to bet money that on the inside they both were sad that aunt Britney couldn’t be there too, the fans need to back the fuck off!!! An instagram pic doesn’t show the entire day or the inside of someone’s mind.

Exactly! She has traumas as everybody else. Behind the pop star there is a person and this is often forgotten. People feel the right to say things even thought it is her personal stuff and we know shit. 

I don't mind the gp. they don't care much about Britney the person i guess. But the fans should totally understand that and her decisions. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Well, now I know what I definitely won't be looking at. Twitter's a mess anyway though, facts have no value there

2 hours ago, heather said:

And if that's not what she wants to do?

Oh you forget it’s not about what Britney wants. WE, her fans, know what she needs and should do. I can’t believe she can’t see this. They’re doing this for HER. 

And besides she she doesn’t know what she wants, mind control and all.  

/s (for anyone dumb enough to think I’m serious)

• Awesome 1

2 hours ago, heather said:

Oh you forget it’s not about what Britney wants. WE, her fans, know what she needs and should do. I can’t believe she can’t see this. They’re doing this for HER. 

/s (for anyone dumb enough to think I’m serious)

3 hours ago, heather said:

Seriously I don't know what she wants to do.

36 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Seriously sometimes I think she is budu doing what her family/team wants from her.

But still it's better to say everything how is it and shut mouth to everyone.