Britney and the Illuminati

GlenCoco

So there are many thing going on about this illuminati thing 

so i saw this video (yeas i have a lot of free time)

there are some crazy stuff on the video lol

but the point of the thread is what you guys think about this topic ?

real? bs? 

ps: 2007 - 08 was really hard for her.. but i'm proud she is back and all is in the past

I think there might be a truth to some of that stuff. There's definitely a lot of evil behind-the-scenes in every industry

I think Sam Lutfi having money & connections is no coincidence, I mean he toyed with Britney, then Amanda & he's still hanging around courtney Love - seriously who allows someone like that to keep doing that?

It's strange

There's so many weird politics & angles 

I'm just glad she was stronger than that!

• Like 1

I didn't believe in that stuff but if you really look into it like rebellion, her shaving her head, that interview where she says "Hello! oh hi! oh my goodness hello! strong britney" then starts crying, Mona Lisa, gimme more reversed, it just really adds up i personally do believe in this, but please don't call me crazy because of it :zoomzoom: if you think it's BS ignore i even made this post :orangu: 

• Like 1

Personally i Believe in it but that's just me :zoomzoom:

Well, I respect your point of view. Totally. I am a little biased though when it comes to back masking messages. Let me share the point of view of a hardcore heavy metal fan.

There are two songs that have the "clearest" back masking messages... one is 'Another One Bites The Dust' by Queen and the other 'Stairway To Heaven' by Led Zeppelin. The song by Queen apparently says "it's fun smoking marijuana". The other song says a lot of things.. particularly about Satan.

If you ask me, I don't fall for any of those.. why?

When you listen to backwards music, the sounds are awful. Anything that is played backwards (even voice) sounds scary because you listen to inverted sounds on a musical scale. This meaning, if you hear the musical scale as C–D–E–F–G–A–B, when you play it backwards you don't hear B,A,G,F,E,D and C in succession, but @#$%$#@!!!  Because the sounds are inverted. Have you ever seen what it happens to a picture when its colors get inverted? Faces look like negatives. Pretty much fucked up. That's what happens with music. So you can hear heavy metal backwards or Barney's lullabies backwards, both of them sound creepy as fuck.

I believe that people hear what they want to hear when it comes to reversed music. Most of the times, by mere coincidence, you might get to hear some words. Most of the times, incoherent, nonsense lyrics. Again, one hears what one wants to hear.

There are two main reasons it's almost impossible for Britney to communicate things in reverse:

1. Keep in mind Britney records stuff but the samples are managed entirely by the music engineers for each record; I don't think she can access the master recordings or manipulate them in anyway as these belong to the record label.

2. The Illuminati along with Freemasons are secret societies; why would they want to show themselves in such silly way? That is my never answered question at Vigilant Citizen. It's just bogus. Both societies are looking to introduce the New World Order, if they show their ugly face their stuff would be stopped, don't you think?

I have an illegal download of Rebellion and let me tell you.. it sounds scary as hell... it's like a never ending loop... weird as fuck. Be assured Britney probably recorded that by herself with the aid of pro tools or something.

If you check dark metal bands such as Dark Funeral, Dimmu Borgir, Mayhem and the like, you will hear plenty of satanic worship without the need of reversing music. In such cases, both the band members and the record labels enjoy spreading devilish messages.

I don't think that my beautiful Princess Britney has anything to do with that, at all.

Sorry for the long post... I am a freak of these weird topics  :uhwtf:

• Like 3

While Brit's breakdown was horrible, i'm sorry i just don't buy into the theory that it was a higher power that caused it, she's a human being...life isn't perfect for every human being.

Sure there are a fuck load of coincidences between her story and these illuminati theory's, but coincidences aren't facts, fans are completely entitled to believe in this diabolical theory but sorry, i don't, while there are a lot of powerful and evil people in this world, entertainment is just entertainment to me.

I'll believe all that stuff on the day, a celeb comes out and says...point blank, yes all of the entertainment industry is run by evil people and if you try to break free, they will ruin your life, until that day comes, it's just an old wives tale to me.

As for Sam, dude is a first class sociopath who preys on troubled people, they have ways of weaseling their way into anybody's life, it's not just celebs, he's done it to non celebs too!!

• Like 1

I don't, while there are a lot of powerful and evil people in this world, entertainment is just entertainment to me.

I'll believe all that stuff on the day, a celeb comes out and says...point blank, yes all of the entertainment industry is run by evil people and if you try to break free, they will ruin your life, until that day comes, it's just an old wives tale to me.

Tell me something...

1. Do you think Michael Jackson died of overdose?

2. Do you think Whitney Houston died because she was a psychotic drunk ?

3. Do you think the once tender Hannah Montana now acts like a whore with no morals or respect for herself just for the fun of it?

4. What about Marilyn Monroe? Another drug overdose?

5. What do you tell me about Brittany Murphy? What about Amy Winehouse?

There is more shit in this crappy industry than you imagine.

• Like 1

Tell me something...

3. Do you think the once tender Hannah Montana now acts like a whore with no morals or respect for herself just for the fun of it?

So basically you believe in part of this theory but not all of it like you don't believe in backmasking? 

So basically you believe in part of this theory but not all of it like you don't believe in backmasking? 

It's not that I don't believe. I said that my views on that are biased. Trust me when I tell you that I have dug deep into back masking and weird, paranormal, Illuminati, masonic and somewhat diabolical stuff. 

Most of the back masking samples I have heard in my life are pretty lame. You just listen to a character mumbling nonsense and then you suddenly think that you heard something. Oh, by the way... have you noticed that every time back masking is put on the table, it's always about satan, suicide, drugs, and evil things?

People hear what they want to hear. But secret societies, MK Ultra manipulation, mind disassociation, pacts with the devil and selling of souls are things that happen every day my friend.

It's not that I don't believe. I said that my views on that are biased. Trust me when I tell you that I have dug deep into back masking and weird, paranormal, Illuminati, masonic and somewhat diabolical stuff. 

Most of the back masking samples I have heard in my life are pretty lame. You just listen to a character mumbling nonsense and then you suddenly think that you heard something. Oh, by the way... have you noticed that every time back masking is put on the table, it's always about satan, suicide, drugs, and evil things?

People hear what they want to hear. But secret societies, MK Ultra manipulation, mind disassociation, pacts with the devil and selling of souls are things that happen every day my friend.

So is it true that Christina, Gaga, Britney :crying1:, and many other stars are victims of mkultra? i heard that somewhere and i heard something about "Reprogramming" some where and i read this like a few minutes ago and is kesha being reprogrammed or something? that's what rehab usually means http://www.eonline.com/news/495672/ke-ha-enters-rehab-for-eating-disorder?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-celebritynews&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_celebritynews

I think a bigger companies/industries that's controlling all of these celebs in the shadow behind the scene really exists.

For smaller celebs, i think they only subtly know the existance of this 'illuminati', but for Mega Superstar like MJ, Britney, i think they knows the truth behind it all. The President of a media company i think also knows about this, so they always tried to order their employee to hide the truth.

It's just sound fishy actually to me that the main producer of Britney's Rebellion mysteriously died, Dandurand being really really scared of leaking it to the public, Tupac died before he can even officially release his final album titled "The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory". 

And also that Cedar hospital and Britney's necklace has the same symbol. It's so creepy. I can't believe it all connects like that when watching that video, and it actually makes sense :surprise:

• Like 1

So is it true that Christina, Gaga, Britney :crying1:, and many other stars are victims of mkultra? i heard that somewhere 

I personally don't believe that Britney is a fully mk-ultra person. MK Ultra experiments were conducted by the CIA around 1950-1970... those things are apparently forbidden now. MK Ultra involves torture, electroshocks and starvation. I don't believe Britney has undergone any of that. There are more subtle manipulations like taking her children away from her, the conservatorship, and of course, the media mocking her so bad. But I believe this is rather vengeance against her, her family... etc.

Christina? That's the person I have heard less of regarding anything Illuminati.

Gaga is a disturbed woman if you ask me. Her videos are FULL of satanic imagery. Her behavior is weird too. She came to Costa Rica (think a couple years ago) and my sister went to her show, she told me that from time to time Gaga spoke very weird things to the audience like being in power over people, changing the world, dominate the minds of others through hers, and many times she spoke strong language when pointing her fingers to the heavens. Maybe she willingly cooperates with all this mess.

Tell me something...

1. MJ, don't believe it was an overdose, while he obviously did have addictions and troubles, he also chose an unprofessional and incompetent doctor

2. I wouldn't say Whitney was psychotic, but she was a user and died in a manner than any user could die in

3. Miley, honestly, no different than a lot of teens who are good then go bad, i happen to personally know one

4. Marilyn, while also a user and troubled, i believe 100% that she was murdered and it was extensively covered up and the Kennedy's were the one's behind it  (if u haven't read it, i highly recommend the book The Last Days Of Marilyn Monroe, very eye-opening, there is also a book written by a deputy coroner who was involved in the actual investigation that i plan on reading)

5. Brittany Murphy, the recent news that has come out is very shocking and i for one, can't understand why anyone would wanna hurt her, i hope more details comes out about this....Amy Whinehouse, sorry i was never a fan, so haven't followed her so can't comment on that

Now don't get me wrong, i do believe that there's some shady shit going on behind the scenes and like many, i also question that Scientology shit that a lot of these celebs get into, i don't think for one second that the entertainment industry is all rainbows and puppies, i just think some tend to get carried away with their theories

I don't believe in it because of many reasons! I have written so many times about it that I'm tired of it already but I will write it once again!

1. It's all one big marketing lie to attract people to listen/watch certain songs, movies... The more people talk about it, the more it spreads to others! You will say: "OMG, look at this Satanic message here in this song" to your friend, then he will be stuned and will show the same to his (another) friend. And it spreads and gives free promo for the song- the song becomes popular. One example is with provocative videos- remember  what happened with Miley's Wrecking Ball? That's the same thing with Illuminati!

2. People hear what they want to hear! All these YT videos say you what you will hear a few secs later and you concentrate to hear that! When they say you: "Here, this lyric reversed says: 'I am a satanist'", you will try to hear it and your brain will try to hear it! And sudenly although it says something simillar, you will be: "OMG, it really is that"! Example? BOMT reversed "says": "Sleep wih me, I'm not to young", when it's actually: "Sleem we me, um not too youn" (youn- no g at the end). Or in POM people hear "do you want a piece of meat" although it's: "Do you want a piece of me"! It's what you want to hear!

3. If they are secret society, why would they let all this "exposed" videos be there on youtube? Why would they let people ruin their "plans"?

4. Wasn't it supposed to be the end of the world and a new world order on 12/21/12?

5. Many people who do these "exposed" videos are satanists and atheists themselves and want you to think their way, want you to hate Christianity and turn you against it (if you believe in God)! NOT ALL OF THEM, but a lot of them! I saw videos on youtube where they say how cross is satanic and shouldn't be worn on us! Because "if somebody killed your mom with a hammer, would you wear it on a neckles"? We, Christians know what cross means to us, and that is: Christ beat the death and opened the doors of Heaven for all the people who live under God's rules! That's what the symbol represents, it doesn't represent a killer, a sin, something bad!

6. Some people in the industry are satanists and they put these things into their work! Example? Jonas Akerlund! Director of Gaga's videos, Britney's HIAM... Is Britney a Satanist if she has a goat's head in HIAM? Is she an illuminati puppet? No, it was Jonas who put it there because he's a satanist! Britney doesn't even probably know about who Jonas is, how could she know about things he puts in her video?

7. One WB video got edited after my comment on youtube about it to attract more viewers! I wrote: "What a stupid story, people always try to find some stupid things in the video and try to represent it as a satanic message". Here's how I see the video (sarcastic)- It's anti-illuminati actually. Britney stands on an inverted pyramid and holds illuminati people as their slaves- Godney trying to pure them poor souls and let them see the light, also destroying illuminati plans! After it, video got notifications about anti-illuminati things in the video! And now has "illuminati" and "anti-illuminati" in it! lol #mess

I hope you read all of it! ;)

• Like 2

1. MJ, don't believe it was an overdose, while he obviously did have addictions and troubles, he also chose an unprofessional and incompetent doctor

2. I wouldn't say Whitney was psychotic, but she was a user and died in a manner than any user could die in

1. That doctor is in jail now. People in the music business acknowledged Michael was much more worth dead than alive. Something did happen actually.

2. Whitney died in a bathtub at the hotel she was for the 2012 Grammy's party. She was perfectly ok that morning. Then she was found dead, but did you know she was left dead in her bathtub for eleven hours, and all music chairmen knew of that, and even so continued to party and forbid the police to pick up her body until 11 hours later?

That's fucking crazy, and pardon me, but the music industry is full of shit. It does not mean that Britney will die the same way, or has any connections with these assholes. God forbid. But yes, being involved in the industry is definitely not a ride at the park.

I hope you read all of it! ;)

I did. That was such a speech!

I agree with you. Regarding videos and stuff, satanic stuff comes with symbols for the most part. Symbolism is much more effective to attack the subconscious mind than a nonsense musical loop. Not only that, but certain symbols represent invitations to demons and principalities right to your bedroom. There is a good video of a guy who was formerly a satanist who explains in detail how symbols can attract demons right into your house just by having certain objects, posters or drawings inside the house. 

I still believe back masking could be used for negative purposes, but also positive. How about those tapes that are supposed to be played by night when you are asleep, with messages regarding losing weight? What about tapes for learning languages, also being played by night?