Britney Fans gathered outside West Hollywood City Hall demanding to #FreeBritney!

News

stronger-1.gif?resize=500%2C231&ssl=1

Screen-Shot-2016-10-29-at-3.36.51-PM.png

It’s Free Britney Bitch TIME and we at absolute Britney support this 100%!! The time is come to FREE our Queen Britney! This year is going to be Britney’s year and we just have to continue praying for her!! Keep giving her the strength and positive vibes she needs! We have SO much faith in her!!

Our iconic Britney Gram girls, organized a “Free Britney” rally outside West Hollywood City Hall demanding to #FreeBritney. The girls along with other iconic Britney army fans were outside protesting for our Queens freedom check out some pictures below:

fan-1.jpg?resize=445%2C445&ssl=1

fan-4.jpg?resize=458%2C458&ssl=1

1.jpg?resize=576%2C432&ssl=1

2.jpg?resize=586%2C440&ssl=1

3.jpg?resize=584%2C438&ssl=1

Also our friends from ET were there and interview our flawless Britney Gram gals! Check out the interview below:

You all are freaking badasses!

View the full article

12 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

This whole fan base is gonna be a laughing stock if this is all bullshit.

Well, at least some of us will be able to say we were rational and waited for reliable information. Plus the protest didn't seem big (thank god)

2 hours ago, Aleks said:

I wonder if they have even considered the possibility that what they are doing might be damaging for Britney's health and wellbeing. 

Nah; if they were, they would wait until they have some real proof before organizing a protest or whatever. I am not getting behind this hashtag movement nonsense. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I KNEW this would happen, they are now turning on Britney...

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/768433-britneys-image-destroyed/

They’ve all completely fucking lost it!!!

I blame the podcast for running with that story when it was obviously not true. Sorry, it doesn't matter who you are, if you're in a mental facility against your will, they're not gonna let you out to get your hair done, celebrate a holiday, and get ice cream just cause people are making a fuss on the net. It's just not gonna happen. And I blame Jordan for not shutting down that thread from the get go. He wanted the hits and clicks to his site, it's transparent as hell.

THEY ruined Britney's image and forced her team to try and clean up the mess her stupid ass fans created. Did they do the best job? Of course not, but her fans, who are claiming to do this out of "love" for Britney have been completely misguided from the beginning. The two biggest catalysts (BritneyGram and BreatheHeavy) are racking in the coins and clout, while the rest of her fanbase looks like nuts and Britney, who just wanted some fucking privacy is having her whole life picked apart in the media again, courtesy of her "fans". And don't even get me started on that fucker Sam Lutfi, who is now seen as a savior by these goddamn morons.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, heather said:

I blame the podcast for running with that story when it was obviously not true. Sorry, it doesn't matter who you are, if you're in a mental facility against your will, they're not gonna let you out to get your hair done, celebrate a holiday, and get ice cream just cause people are making a fuss on the net. It's just not gonna happen. And I blame Jordan for not shutting down that thread from the get go. He wanted the hits and clicks to his site, it's transparent as hell.

THEY ruined Britney's image and forced her team to try and clean up the mess her stupid ass fans created. Did they do the best job? Of course not, but her fans, who are claiming to do this out of "love" for Britney have been completely misguided from the beginning. The two biggest catalysts (BritneyGram and BreatheHeavy) are racking in the coins and clout, while the rest of her fanbase looks like nuts and Britney, who just wanted some fucking privacy is having her whole life picked apart in the media again, courtesy of her "fans". And don't even get me started on that fucker Sam Lutfi, who is now seen as a savior by these goddamn morons.

I feel like I’m in 2007 again, Sam L in the picture, daily tabloid fodder, only this time the roles are reversed, the fans are the hot mess, not her.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1