Brit got an Easter Day pass from facility...

MonaLisa613

5 hours ago, Britgirl1980 said:

I am glad that someone finally spoke about Lynne; she is not innocent either and didn’t always have Britney's best interests at heart: I am sure she also enjoys the cash flow that Britney has and continues to bring to her. She quit her job whenever Brit started to make it big.  

I don’t trust Lynn at all. There’s a reason Jamie was put in charge and not her. 

I haven't expressed any thoughts about this yet, I've been watching everything play out before making any assumptions.

Firstly, the whole "being held against her will" narrative is misleading and irritates me. Anyone who understands the mental health system knows that if a doctor or therapist determines you are a danger to yourself or to others, it is necessary to admit you against your wishes. Also, Britney was admitted to a facility, not a hospital, so it seems more likely that she agreed to go.

These "#FreeBritney" stans are EMBARRASSING. The whole "protest" thing is absolutely comical. Nearly this whole entire protest is based off of conspiracies and not any verifiable facts. I have yet to see reliable sources for the statement her ex lawyer now made, any verifiable proof that Britney has tried to get out of the conservatorship, etc. If there are in fact Court docs or something of the sort that shows all of this, please enlighten me. All I'm saying is, Britney fans are really bad at citing sources.

Britney's team, as per usual, is not helping the situation. While I don't believe the "cash cow" conspiracies, they have been really cryptic and shady. If it's true they used Jamie's illness as a cover-up, then that's just a mess. They should've said right off the bat that Britney wasn't mentally stable enough to continue the show, and that continuing in her condition could risk her health and compromise any contractual obligations. With Mariah Carey opening up about her bipolar disorder, I think it's time Britney opens up about whatever mental health issue she's struggling with, because hiding it from the press and keeping it under wraps only stigmatizes it more and leads to these conspiracies. The GP would most likely sympathize with her, and it will even help to make the reasons behind her breakdown more clear and understandable.

Right now, her family either needs to come out and correct the record, or they should be investigated to be sure that Britney isn't being abused as these conspiracies claim. Until any of this happens however, the ridiculous "protests" and conspiracy theories started by fans needs to stop. Asking questions about the conservatorship, pressing her team and family to verify her well-being, etc is acceptable. Just not spreading unverified claims such as Jamie using the conservatorship to cash out on his daughter.

I agree with most fans that the conservatorship needs to be reviewed. If she is deemed not well enough to be completely out of it, maybe there is a legal ultimatum that would grant her more freedom professionally, while still under the care she needs mentally and personally. Maybe she could be allowed more say in her professional career and finances, but Jamie could still reserve the rights to review her health, mental health, admit her to treatment if necessary, track and make sure she is taking her medications as prescribed, etc. And he should take a significant pay cut, to eliminate these "cash cow" rumors. He should be more than happy to help his daughter without being paid.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I don’t trust Lynn at all. There’s a reason Jamie was put in charge and not her. 

I agree; I think Lynne would have been a pushover if she was over Brit. They want to say that Jamie is all about that cash right now because of the c-ship, but Lynne always has been too. 

I know Britney has had some “sexy” moments in her career at a “young” age, but you got to think that Lynne, as her mother, did not have a problem with it. She tried to say that she had real issues with the Rolling Stone pictures, but they were still published; if it bothered her that much, she would push to not have them published or had them changed. That always kinda bothered me about her Mom because she was always there at the beginning of Brit’s career. Not that Lynne is any different from most stage mothers, mind you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

29 minutes ago, Britgirl1980 said:

I agree; I think Lynne would have been a pushover if she was over Brit. They want to say that Jamie is all about that cash right now because of the c-ship, but Lynne always has been too. 

I know Britney has had some “sexy” moments in her career at a “young” age, but you got to think that Lynne, as her mother, did not have a problem with it. She tried to say that she had real issues with the Rolling Stone pictures, but they were still published; if it bothered her that much, she would push to not have them published or had them changed. That always kinda bothered me about her Mom because she was always there at the beginning of Brit’s career. Not that Lynne is any different from most stage mothers, mind you.

They support Lynne now because she liked some comments that support their narrative. I guess they forgot when Britney actually served Lynne with a restraining order, and why? Oh, because she sided with KEVIN when it came to CUSTODY of their kids. Like??? I'd love to have that selective memory, make going through life so much easier.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Nippi said:

I haven't expressed any thoughts about this yet, I've been watching everything play out before making any assumptions.

Firstly, the whole "being held against her will" narrative is misleading and irritates me. Anyone who understands the mental health system knows that if a doctor or therapist determines you are a danger to yourself or to others, it is necessary to admit you against your wishes. Also, Britney was admitted to a facility, not a hospital, so it seems more likely that she agreed to go.

These "#FreeBritney" stans are EMBARRASSING. The whole "protest" thing is absolutely comical. Nearly this whole entire protest is based off of conspiracies and not any verifiable facts. I have yet to see reliable sources for the statement her ex lawyer now made, any verifiable proof that Britney has tried to get out of the conservatorship, etc. If there are in fact Court docs or something of the sort that shows all of this, please enlighten me. All I'm saying is, Britney fans are really bad at citing sources.

Britney's team, as per usual, is not helping the situation. While I don't believe the "cash cow" conspiracies, they have been really cryptic and shady. If it's true they used Jamie's illness as a cover-up, then that's just a mess. They should've said right off the bat that Britney wasn't mentally stable enough to continue the show, and that continuing in her condition could risk her health and compromise any contractual obligations. With Mariah Carey opening up about her bipolar disorder, I think it's time Britney opens up about whatever mental health issue she's struggling with, because hiding it from the press and keeping it under wraps only stigmatizes it more and leads to these conspiracies. The GP would most likely sympathize with her, and it will even help to make the reasons behind her breakdown more clear and understandable.

Right now, her family either needs to come out and correct the record, or they should be investigated to be sure that Britney isn't being abused as these conspiracies claim. Until any of this happens however, the ridiculous "protests" and conspiracy theories started by fans needs to stop. Asking questions about the conservatorship, pressing her team and family to verify her well-being, etc is acceptable. Just not spreading unverified claims such as Jamie using the conservatorship to cash out on his daughter.

I agree with most fans that the conservatorship needs to be reviewed. If she is deemed not well enough to be completely out of it, maybe there is a legal ultimatum that would grant her more freedom professionally, while still under the care she needs mentally and personally. Maybe she could be allowed more say in her professional career and finances, but Jamie could still reserve the rights to review her health, mental health, admit her to treatment if necessary, track and make sure she is taking her medications as prescribed, etc. And he should take a significant pay cut, to eliminate these "cash cow" rumors. He should be more than happy to help his daughter without being paid.

The thing is, and something I always say when conservatorship topics are brought up, just because X Y Z is stated in a "typical" conservatorship does not mean X Y Z is being applied in Britney's case. We don't know what "restrictions" she has when it comes to decisions in her career or personal life, and to demand that she has "more" is just absurd and plays to the idea that some fans have that when Britney is "free" she's going to return to "primeney" and, just, no.

I agree that questioning things is all fine and good but in a mature, educated, respectful way. Which is something that I have NEVER seen happen when it comes to conservatorship conspiracy theorists (except here, we all can communicate this issue in a respectful way.) I also agree that talking about her issues, whatever they are, would be a huge benefit to her, but that should only happen because BRITNEY wants to. Not because she's been essentially forced to because her fans are causing a fuss on the internet. I get the feeling that talking about her issues isn't something she wants to do or is comfortable with. She wants to keep things light, fun, cool, etc. She doesn't go too deep and it's a personality trait that makes her likable and for people to want more from her. I understand that fans love her and want nothing but the best like others have said I think for the most part their hearts are in the right place. But they need to take a step back and realize we are not owed an explanation for anything regarding Britney's personal life, and if SHE wants to share it then she should. NO ONE should force that, especially her fans.

• Like 2

On 4/22/2019 at 4:23 PM, heather said:

She looks tired. Imagine taking time out not only to deal with a family health crisis but your own mental health because of it, only to see thousands of people online questioning your situation and people like Sam lutfi weighing back in. These photos don't look any different from any other set of pictures where she looks tired. Only difference here is that she doesn't have that awful heavy eye make up.

We don't know why she was there .