Brit got an Easter Day pass from facility...

MonaLisa613

Looking at these pics, our girl is not looking good. We all love her, but it’s just so hard, sitting on the outside and not knowing what to fucking believe.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/22/britney-spears-mental-health-facility-easter-day-pass/

This website features more pics: https://www.hollywoodpipeline.com/2019/04/22/britney-spears-spotted-for-the-first-time-in-months-not-being-held-against-her-will/

• Like 2

She looks tired. Imagine taking time out not only to deal with a family health crisis but your own mental health because of it, only to see thousands of people online questioning your situation and people like Sam lutfi weighing back in. These photos don't look any different from any other set of pictures where she looks tired. Only difference here is that she doesn't have that awful heavy eye make up.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, heather said:

She looks tired. Imagine taking time out not only to deal with a family health crisis but your own mental health because of it, only to see thousands of people online questioning your situation and people like Sam lutfi weighing back in. These photos don't look any different from any other set of pictures where she looks tired. Only difference here is that she doesn't have that awful heavy eye make up.

I’m so used to that make up, I didn’t even notice, lol, no I’m sure it’s hella stressful, I can’t even begin to imagine what’s going on in her head right now. Thing is, these pics don’t help either side.

You know what has been bugging me though, if it’s true that she has been spiraling psychologically, why would Andrew Wallet just abruptly resign?? His ominous statement with the resignation also doesn’t make sense, if she was spiraling wouldn’t it be in her best interest for him to stay on??

Ive been scratching my head at that move since it happened.

47 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I’m so used to that make up, I didn’t even notice, lol, no I’m sure it’s hella stressful, I can’t even begin to imagine what’s going on in her head right now. Thing is, these pics don’t help either side.

You know what has been bugging me though, if it’s true that she has been spiraling psychologically, why would Andrew Wallet just abruptly resign?? His ominous statement with the resignation also doesn’t make sense, if she was spiraling wouldn’t it be in her best interest for him to stay on??

Ive been scratching my head at that move since it happened.

At this point, I'm convinced nothing is going to help her either way. If she came out looking flawless, they'd scream set up, they're still screaming it now. If she comes out and says she's fine she just truly needed "me time" then she's being forced to say it. I believe this whole "freebritney movement" put that unwanted attention back on her. Because of THEM the paps are out looking for her, or her team feels the need to get her pictured. Britney never wants that kind of attention, and her own stupid fans have put her back in that light when she doesn't need it the most. 

Allegedly half of her team was for her being put in a treatment center and half was not, Wallet being that half and thus he resigned. Even if that's the case, going with the theory she's been in there since January, it still wouldn't explain him resigning in March.  His abrupt resignation is puzzling, unfortunately, it's one of those things we'll never get an answer to.

• Awesome 1
  • Sad 1

Her skin looks way better then in the past, even though she looks tired. A lot of her wrinkles seemed to have disappeared! 

And of course they would let her out on Easter, there is way too much bad publicity. Also, why would they retract their official statement that Britney herself wanted to get help? And then changed the reasoning and claimed she was "close to death." Anyone who wasn't born yesterday can clearly see there is a very serious problem that needs to be investigated.

There are plenty of people and celebrities with bipolar disorder and all kinds of anxiety and other mental issues. That doesn't qualify them for a conservatorship. This was supposed to be a one year thing or something but then they milked it and took complete advantage of it once they saw the $$$ Britney was making them.

There is absolutely no reason why someone who could promote, work, learn choreography, do shows, tour, take care of two children half the time and keep a relationship afloat. And if she really IS in such a bad mental place that she does genuinely need to be in a conservatorship, then she should not be working as much as she does and we all know she doesn't want to since she looks depressed asf in interviews and claims she hates them herself. So if she is so mentally fragile why would they put so much stress on her and make her do radio interviews and shit? Shouldn't they be looking out for her well-being?

Something is wrong and they're about to get exposed by August. Quote me if you want. I know many people don't believe in Astrology but Britney's personal planets have been being hit like crazy for a few months now and will continue to be until the 11th August and until Saturn leaves Capricorn. She will be free, you all will see and she will talk about this down the line.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Lascivious said:

Her skin looks way better then in the past, even though she looks tired. A lot of her wrinkles seemed to have disappeared! 

And of course they would let her out on Easter, there is way too much bad publicity. Also, why would they retract their official statement that Britney herself wanted to get help? And then changed the reasoning and claimed she was "close to death." Anyone who wasn't born yesterday can clearly see there is a very serious problem that needs to be investigated.

There are plenty of people and celebrities with bipolar disorder and all kinds of anxiety and other mental issues. That doesn't qualify them for a conservatorship. This was supposed to be a one year thing or something but then they milked it and took complete advantage of it once they saw the $$$ Britney was making them.

There is absolutely no reason why someone who could promote, work, learn choreography, do shows, tour, take care of two children half the time and keep a relationship afloat. And if she really IS in such a bad mental place that she does genuinely need to be in a conservatorship, then she should not be working as much as she does and we all know she doesn't want to since she looks depressed asf in interviews and claims she hates them herself. So if she is so mentally fragile why would they put so much stress on her and make her do radio interviews and shit? Shouldn't they be looking out for her well-being?

Something is wrong and they're about to get exposed by August. Quote me if you want. I know many people don't believe in Astrology but Britney's personal planets have been being hit like crazy for a few months now and will continue to be until the 11th August and until Saturn leaves Capricorn. She will be free, you all will see and she will talk about this down the line.

Her team hasn't officially retracted their statement. A "source" did. Working is beneficial to someone with mental health issues. You all scream she's "lazy" when she does work, now she's working too much? Which is it? Whatever fits the narrative you want to spin today, right? I hope Britney does talk about this because SHE wants to. Not because whiny entitled fans think they deserve to know her personal business. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, heather said:

At this point, I'm convinced nothing is going to help her either way. If she came out looking flawless, they'd scream set up, they're still screaming it now. If she comes out and says she's fine she just truly needed "me time" then she's being forced to say it. I believe this whole "freebritney movement" put that unwanted attention back on her. Because of THEM the paps are out looking for her, or her team feels the need to get her pictured. Britney never wants that kind of attention, and her own stupid fans have put her back in that light when she doesn't need it the most. 

Allegedly half of her team was for her being put in a treatment center and half was not, Wallet being that half and thus he resigned. Even if that's the case, going with the theory she's been in there since January, it still wouldn't explain him resigning in March.  His abrupt resignation is puzzling, unfortunately, it's one of those things we'll never get an answer to.

Yeah, media attention esp.paps are the last thing she needs. Fans hearts are in the right place, but their heads aren’t,  this whole movement is getting very problematic. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Sending so much love and prayer's for this woman. I know it doesn't relate but whenmy father was terminally ill, I didnt look after myself and ended up with serious mental health issues. I pray she will get better, It does feel such a set back from her appearing to be in a good health placr during her run in vegas and the time afterwards. Just want/need her to be selfish and take the time, all the time she wants and needs to get better and any true fan would want the same.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, edurance said:

Were you expecting a red carpet look, hair and make-up for her day pass from a mental institution? :thatsweird:

No need to be a fucking smart ass, after all it was HER OWN TEAM who made it seem like her stay was no big deal, like she was just at some day spa to decompress.

These pics are the complete opposite of that narrative.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Lascivious said:

This is all complete speculation still, though. Treatment and life plans for people suffering from mental illnesses vary. Bipolar is a medical diagnoses for a set of symptoms, usually caused by a chemical imbalance, that may present themselves for a variety of reasons and differ exceptionally in scale and magnitude. What Britney should and should not be doing is for her and her doctors to figure out. You may disagree with the methods, but that doesn’t automatically make them wrong and you right. If y’all really wanted to support Britney, you’d stop harassing her and those closest to her. I’m glad she’s not on social, seeing as she’s in a mental facility, so that she doesn’t have to see this garbage. 

• Awesome 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

This is all complete speculation still, though. Treatment and life plans for people suffering from mental illnesses vary. Bipolar is a medical diagnoses for a set of symptoms, usually caused by a chemical imbalance, that may present themselves for a variety of reasons and differ exceptionally in scale and magnitude. What Britney should and should not be doing is for her and her doctors to figure out. You may disagree with the methods, but that doesn’t automatically make them wrong and you right. If y’all really wanted to support Britney, you’d stop harassing her and those closest to her. I’m glad she’s not on social, seeing as she’s in a mental facility, so that she doesn’t have to see this garbage. 

Well, now apparently the staff or Brit’s team beat her up because she has a black eye: has anyone thought that maybe she hurt herself? Her Dad made it in the news because he has a new Jeep and seems fine. Seriously, I think people have lost their minds; yet, I can’t pull

myself away from the drama. 😤

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Britgirl1980 said:

Well, now apparently the staff or Brit’s team beat her up because she has a black eye: has anyone thought that maybe she hurt herself? Her Dad made it in the news because he has a new Jeep and seems fine. Seriously, I think people have lost their minds; yet, I can’t pull

myself away from the drama. 😤

I legit laughed at the black eye speculation. Remember back when Jason was accused of beating her up because of the same reason? There were some pap pictures with a bad shadow on her face and they all ran stories that he was physically abusing her, causing Britney to call them all out on Twitter. Yet these photos are even less of a shadow than those and the freebritney morons are screaming physical abuse. Jamie had a life-threatening medical emergency that he has since been treated for and is recovering. He's not doing a strenuous workout or activity, he's driving a car to go fish, like? These people have certainly lost it!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, heather said:

I legit laughed at the black eye speculation. Remember back when Jason was accused of beating her up because of the same reason? There were some pap pictures with a bad shadow on her face and they all ran stories that he was physically abusing her, causing Britney to call them all out on Twitter. Yet these photos are even less of a shadow than those and the freebritney morons are screaming physical abuse. Jamie had a life-threatening medical emergency that he has since been treated for and is recovering. He's not doing a strenuous workout or activity, he's driving a car to go fish, like? These people have certainly lost it!

You can’t make this stuff up; I have had to unfollow people because I am so tired of the negativity; I wonder how many people are going  to the protest outside of Larry’s office? 

And, a Jeep is not a super expensive car; and who knows how long he has had it? Seriously, I think Brit has some serious mental issues and suffered a fallback. If it is true about her going off her meds on her own and not following doctor’s orders, Jamie’s job was to get involved. I can’t remember if I read it here or online, but it was truly about money, he wouldn’t have pulled his support for her residency; he would have forced her to keep going. 

Ugh, I hope this ends soon; drama is consuming my life. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Britgirl1980 said:

You can’t make this stuff up; I have had to unfollow people because I am so tired of the negativity; I wonder how many people are going  to the protest outside of Larry’s office? 

And, a Jeep is not a super expensive car; and who knows how long he has had it? Seriously, I think Brit has some serious mental issues and suffered a fallback. If it is true about her going off her meds on her own and not following doctor’s orders, Jamie’s job was to get involved. I can’t remember if I read it here or online, but it was truly about money, he wouldn’t have pulled his support for her residency; he would have forced her to keep going. 

Ugh, I hope this ends soon; drama is consuming my life. 

I popped into the livestream briefly to see about 10 people there, 3 at most holding signs and the rest taking selfies or on their phone. Which proves what I've suspected from the beginning that this is mostly about them gaining clout and not anything to do with "saving" Britney. Not to mention I saw Sam Lutfi in the chat and people praising him. THAT is the most disturbing part of this.

Yup, exactly! He's earned it for legitimately saving Britney's life.

They pick and choose what fits into their narrative and ignore the facts. Just like with Sam, suddenly he's a good guy because he's supporting them and leaking alleged emails? How easily they forget he's the man that caused all of this by actually drugging and, at the very least, emotionally abusing Britney.

• Like 1
  • Mad 1

17 minutes ago, heather said:

I popped into the livestream briefly to see about 10 people there, 3 at most holding signs and the rest taking selfies or on their phone. Which proves what I've suspected from the beginning that this is mostly about them gaining clout and not anything to do with "saving" Britney. Not to mention I saw Sam Lutfi in the chat and people praising him. THAT is the most disturbing part of this.

Yup, exactly! He's earned it for legitimately saving Britney's life.

They pick and choose what fits into their narrative and ignore the facts. Just like with Sam, suddenly he's a good guy because he's supporting them and leaking alleged emails? How easily they forget he's the man that caused all of this by actually drugging and, at the very least, emotionally abusing Britney.

They acted like a super crowd of people were coming. 

Sam Lufti will sue Britney for money when she does come out of the conservatorship; you watch and see. She was a mess with him as well. Her mess was just more public at that time. They are given him an extended 15 minutes of fame again with this “free Britney” stuff. 

I need sane Britney people in my life; it seems pretty peaceful here. I think I read her dad makes 130,000 a year; not very much in California dollars; now if he was giving himself 500,000 a year or something, then I would say something was up. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, heather said:

The black eye is esp. hilarious, did it not occur to them she might have accidentally hit herself, I once punched myself in the face trying to change my toilet seat, lol, accidents happen. That’s if it’s even a black eye.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

The black eye is esp. hilarious, did it not occur to them she might have accidentally hit herself, I once punched myself in the face trying to change my toilet seat, lol, accidents happen. That’s if it’s even a black eye.

I honestly think they are just looking for stuff; like digging up all her videos and looking for hidden signs that she is trapped; she was fine until January; I am inclined to believe they came up with the sick Dad to cover the fact that something mentally happened to her; and that her lawyer leaving had something to do with them using said story; he didn’t agree with it and parted ways. But, this is speculation also. However, I think they are going to have a hard time squashing the “free Britney” stuff; they may actually need to come out and make a statement; but conspiracy will still be seen, even if Britney is the one to say it. 

• Like 1

I can't believe what I'm reading right here...

Sam Lufti a hero? Are people idiots or what? Because every day that goes by, the more I convince myself that they truly are!

He deserves to be alive tho, that's enough punishment for him and soon karma will hit him in his fucking ass!!

I saw the photos and it has hit me hard as fuck... I suffer from anxiety and panic so I know how much of a shit this situation can be and get... I can't imagine my life without my parents nor do I want to... I can only pray for the best for Britney and her family right now. I'm seriously worried about all of this and I wish I could help even more but since I can't, I truly hope our prayers will be heard... 

• Like 3

The whole situation is very confusing and concerning, but this free Britney thing from fans is irresponsible, presumptuous and rude.

something is certainly off, but I’m not a fan of how we’ve all just jumped to the conclusion that Britney has had all control removed from her life. Firstly, her dad is not a psychiatrist, he doesn’t have the power to commit someone to a facility against their will as he has zero medical authority and cannot legally make that decision. 

Secondly, if she is being kept there against here will, would they be offering her day passes?

ultimately though it’s not our business and maybe Britney wanted to spend some time there, in which case the free Britney fans look like a bunch of dicks.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Britgirl1980 said:

I honestly think they are just looking for stuff; like digging up all her videos and looking for hidden signs that she is trapped; she was fine until January; I am inclined to believe they came up with the sick Dad to cover the fact that something mentally happened to her; and that her lawyer leaving had something to do with them using said story; he didn’t agree with it and parted ways. But, this is speculation also. However, I think they are going to have a hard time squashing the “free Britney” stuff; they may actually need to come out and make a statement; but conspiracy will still be seen, even if Britney is the one to say it. 

Yeah, this is definitely gonna be hard for her team to come back from, everyone’s eyes are on this now, they can’t just have her come out and....surprise new single, their old tricks ain’t gonna work. Them still not making an official statement just makes them look guilty in my opinion.

In regards to Britney saying something, it would have to be on video, cuz let’s be real she does not have a a poker face, her face and body language tell u every thing u need do, we can tell when she’s being genuine or scripted/forced. Anything written will def. not be believed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1kissgoodnight said:

Secondly, if she is being kept there against here will, would they be offering her day passes?

Indeed, as someone who's actually been in a mental facility against my will I can tell you that there are no days off. Whenever I got to go outside for a walk a staff member would always come with me to make sure I don't do anything forbidden. When you're held in a mental facility against your will, control is very strict, no exceptions

1 hour ago, jayjay1164 said:

I find it odd that only TMZ was there. Also fuck Harvey, and Lynn and her thirsty ass for stirring shit up. 

I am glad that someone finally spoke about Lynne; she is not innocent either and didn’t always have Britney's best interests at heart: I am sure she also enjoys the cash flow that Britney has and continues to bring to her. She quit her job whenever Brit started to make it big.  

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1