Did anyone see that Perez article?

HeadstrongWolf

50 minutes ago, Aleks said:

It doesn't make any sense at all. None of it. To pull off something like that, they would need corrupt judges, doctors, lawyers and so on - willing to break the law and risk their careers, just for some quick money.

And Lynne liking comments on social media doesn't prove anything. She hasn't shown the best character in the past, to say the least. Truthful and trustworthy isn't something I associate with her.

No offense but are some of y’all new to the world, lol, there are MANY corrupt doctors, lawyers and judges in this world, so it really wouldn’t surprise me in regards to a millionaire popstar, now I’m not saying it’s happening but it wouldn’t surprise me.

Also now Jansen is liking/follwing FreeBritney stuff.

2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

No offense but are some of y’all new to the world, lol, there are MANY corrupt doctors, lawyers and judges in this world, so it really wouldn’t surprise me in regards to a millionaire popstar, now I’m not saying it’s happening but it wouldn’t surprise me.

One of the main claims is that they are keeping Britney illegally in a facility against her will. What are the chances you can get a whole facility to agree to break the law for you? Risk their business, families, freedom. Let's say they have 30 employees. That's 30 people you need to convince to risk their lives, pay off and make sure don't change their minds. If one person breaks, the whole plan fails and you're exposed.

A corrupt judge and a corrupt doctor wouldn't be impossible. But to poll this of you would need a lot of people. And all it takes is one single person to stop the whole conspiracy.  And a whistleblower wouldn't call a fan-podcast few people have heard about. They would contact the appropriate authorities, like the police or NASGA.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Aleks said:

One of the main claims is that they are keeping Britney illegally in a facility against her will. What are the chances you can get a whole facility to agree to break the law for you? Risk their business, families, freedom. Let's say they have 30 employees. That's 30 people you need to convince to risk their lives, pay off and make sure don't change their minds. If one person breaks, the whole plan fails and you're exposed.

A corrupt judge and a corrupt doctor wouldn't be impossible. But to poll this of you would need a lot of people. And all it takes is one single person to stop the whole conspiracy.  And a whistleblower wouldn't call a fan-podcast few people have heard about. They would contact the appropriate authorities, like the police or NASGA.

I agree with this. All it takes is one person to slip up. There’s no way this mass scale thing is happening for Britney Spears of all people. I love her, but this isn’t some government conspiracy imo. 

And that Free Britney hashtag is garbage. I’m getting so turned off by this fan base. 

• Like 1

Tbh in the past it was welcomed, but actually this c-ship is just about money because many people just can lost a job. She worked hard at her new residency and if are these informations are legit, she just decided to live without any unnecessary drugs. She was happy. I'd say if something happened to her, it was decide from someone else move her to hospital. I'm expecting robotney now like in early 2010s after her treatment leave. I'm praying for her to be herself and not like someone wants just for money.

4 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

No doubt there are corrupt judges and other officials but the odds of corruption in this case lasting as long as it has are slim to none. Especially with how many chances britney has had to speak up publicly if these so called abuses were taking place. Live tv, performing on stage, etc. these all were chances she could have said anything where these "controlling handlers" couldn't stop her, you know? Not to mention it's in her rights as a conservatee to contest the conservatorship at anytime. If the judge was corrupt, of course she wouldn't win, but the fact she hasn't tried speaks volumes to me. I need more than likes to believe anything. If Jansen made an actual free britney post, even just posting that picture, I'd give more weight to these outrageous claims. Until then, it's a run away disaster train, in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Aleks said:

Correct the current situation with wherever she’s at, would definitely be tricky, I was speaking more in regards to the entire situation she’s in, esp. the c-ship, all that takes is one judge, one lawyer and one doctor to be in cahoots.

And for the record, I am skeptical regarding the “paralegal”.

3 hours ago, heather said:

No doubt there are corrupt judges and other officials but the odds of corruption in this case lasting as long as it has are slim to none. Especially with how many chances britney has had to speak up publicly if these so called abuses were taking place. Live tv, performing on stage, etc. these all were chances she could have said anything where these "controlling handlers" couldn't stop her, you know? Not to mention it's in her rights as a conservatee to contest the conservatorship at anytime. If the judge was corrupt, of course she wouldn't win, but the fact she hasn't tried speaks volumes to me. I need more than likes to believe anything. If Jansen made an actual free britney post, even just posting that picture, I'd give more weight to these outrageous claims. Until then, it's a run away disaster train, in my opinion.

I totally feel u, at the end of the day I guess it just comes down to the kind of person I am, I’m just a realist and a skeptic, I’m honestly skeptical of both sides at this point. Which is why I’m choosing to keep an open mind and look at both sides of the coin and not just blindly proclaim that there’s absolutely, positively no chance in hell those allegations are true, cuz in life there is always a chance esp when there’s millions of dollars involved, is it a 99% chance this is all true...no, but there is a 5 to 10% chance. They don’t say money is the root of all evil for nothing, money/greed can make people do some fucked up shit.

Plus, the way I see it by keeping my mind open to both sides, whatever the outcome, I won’t be blindsided, u know what I mean?

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I totally feel u, at the end of the day I guess it just comes down to the kind of person I am, I’m just a realist and a skeptic, I’m honestly skeptical of both sides at this point. Which is why I’m choosing to keep an open mind and look at both sides of the coin and not just blindly proclaim that there’s absolutely, positively no chance in hell those allegations are true, cuz in life there is always a chance esp when there’s millions of dollars involved, is it a 99% chance this is all true...no, but there is a 5 to 10% chance. They don’t say money is the root of all evil for nothing, money/greed can make people do some fucked up shit.

Plus, the way I see it by keeping my mind open to both sides, whatever the outcome, I won’t be blindsided, u know what I mean?

I definitely agree. Seeing fans running with "it's a fact that ________" and they start spouting off about RUMORS and SPECULATION is especially infuriating. NOTHING that's come out is a fact.  The only facts we have are that Britney is in a mental health facility and Jamie had a life-threatening medical emergency. 

I think that article is too exaggerated. I don't think she'd be dead. I mean it's obviously not easy to go through someone's death or a dear one going through a disease... but eventually you grow stronger and you learn that there's no use in mourning or crying about someone, because that person wants you to be fully happy and wants the best for you and you need to carry on with your life until it's your time as well. Unfortunately none of us are eternal, we go through life like a Karate Kid :P We have our own experiencies and even if we want or not or even if we feel it or not, you just go on and maybe you don't even notice it, sometimes... It's not an easy subject to speak about, and there's a lot of drama regarding what's going on with Britney right now. I just hope for the best and pray for her and her entire family <3 This will also pass... That's my motto in my everyday life :yestbh: 

• Like 1