Did anyone see that Perez article?

HeadstrongWolf

https://perezhilton.com/britney-spears-treatment-dead/

Don't let the URL scare you.

"If Britney wasn't in treatment she'd be dead."

FROM WHAT? FOR DOING WHAT?

WHAT ISN'T SHE "ALLOWED" TO DO?

They keep saying "behaviors" but like... What's she doing? Biting her nails?

I'ma need her to be on camera and say she's willingly there.

Y'all...

What the FUCK is going on :umomg:

It's the same original story but a new spin of Britney being out of control because she wasn't taking her medications and therefore was close to death. But rather than being held against her will, she eventually agreed to go into treatment. At this point, people need to stop giving so much power to these "sources" and allow Britney the time she needs to heal and tell her story if that's what she wants to do. I just hope this "freebritney" bullshit doesn't set her back. Especially because this new source claims that Britney was driving with Sam in January without security present, however, there's photographic proof her security was, in fact, there. To me, that discredits the entire article.

• Like 1

I have to be honest, the only thing I really find problematic since that podcast came out is the part regarding meds. Obviously, we don’t know her exact condition and we don’t know what meds shes on, but the one thing that psych meds have in common is, if you stop taking them, if you fuck around with the doses on your own, it can have a bad effect and I’m speaking from personal experience. Finding the right meds and dosage can be a lengthy process and if u start feeling better on whatever your on, you have to keep taking them or you’ll backslide or if you feel like shit on what your on, u need to voice that to your doctor so they can try to find something else for you to try or they have you alter the dosage.

Unlike myself, she has kids, so I can understand why her stopping her meds or refusing to try new ones would be worrying to her family. Even fans were noticing and saying that she has seemed off since last year. That’s why I’m so conflicted regarding this and hesitant to join this movement. We are NOT behind the scenes, so for all we know, this very well could be for her own good.

And yeah, Heather, security was def. there, if their not in the car, I think they follow in another one, so that's def bullshit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I have to be honest, the only thing I really find problematic since that podcast came out is the part regarding meds. Obviously, we don’t know her exact condition and we don’t know what meds shes on, but the one thing that psych meds have in common is, if you stop taking them, if you fuck around with the doses on your own, it can have a bad effect and I’m speaking from personal experience. Finding the right meds and dosage can be a lengthy process and if u start feeling better on whatever your on, you have to keep taking them or you’ll backslide or if you feel like shit on what your on, u need to voice that to your doctor so they can try to find something else for you to try or they have you alter the dosage.

Unlike myself, she has kids, so I can understand why her stopping her meds or refusing to try new ones would be worrying to her family. Even fans were noticing and saying that she has seemed off since last year. That’s why I’m so conflicted regarding this and hesitant to join this movement. We are NOT behind the scenes, so for all we know, this very well could be for her own good.

And yeah, Heather, security was def. there, if their not in the car, I think they follow in another one, so that's def bullshit.

I just have to say it's so refreshing to come here and see people using their brains and thinking logically, not running around like maniacs with their heads chopped off.

47 minutes ago, heather said:

I just have to say it's so refreshing to come here and see people using their brains and thinking logically, not running around like maniacs with their heads chopped off.

Can u believe some idiot fan actually reached out to Sam fucking Lutfi for his opinion on this whole situation!!! He’s a big part of the reason she’s in this c-ship to begin with!!!

While I don’t think it’s bad that the media/people now have theirs eyes on this situation JUST IN CASE but now someone is trying to drag in the most toxic person she’s ever had in her life...I just can’t with some of these fans!!! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Can u believe some idiot fan actually reached out to Sam fucking Lutfi for his opinion on this whole situation!!! He’s a big part of the reason she’s in this c-ship to begin with!!!

While I don’t think it’s bad that the media/people now have theirs eyes on this situation JUST IN CASE but now someone is trying to drag in the most toxic person she’s ever had in her life...I just can’t with some of these fans!!! 

I swear those fans have to either be new or too young to know what a literal piece of shit Sam lutfi is. Everything could come out that this is 100% truth and Sam is still a bigger piece of shit than her team combined. This is why I feared the hashtag/movement. Britney fans on social media are too young/irresponsible to start a "movement" like this. It's a straight up disaster.

• Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, heather said:

I swear those fans have to either be new or too young to know what a literal piece of shit Sam lutfi is. Everything could come out that this is 100% truth and Sam is still a bigger piece of shit than her team combined. This is why I feared the hashtag/movement. Britney fans on social media are too young/irresponsible to start a "movement" like this. It's a straight up disaster.

I know it’s insane, fortunately, most of Exhell is chastising this fan, he is the very last thing we need .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Omg... how the fuck does one think of such an idea? I seriously can't imagine the thought process that went through that fan's head

1 hour ago, heather said:

Age is not a good reason not to know. It's all available online if you Google what he did. I'm only 19 so I didn't read about the stuff back when it actually happened but oh boy, is there a lot to find out if you bother searching.

So yeah, they're just way too irresponsible

33 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Age is not a good reason not to know. It's all available online if you Google what he did. I'm only 19 so I didn't read about the stuff back when it actually happened but oh boy, is there a lot to find out if you bother searching.

Oh definitely and I am sorry if I offended you by saying they are too young to know. You bothered to educate yourself on the matter and that's what the difference is between the irresponsible fans that think reaching out to Sam lutfi is a good idea and the ones who know better.

Oh definitely and I am sorry if I offended you by saying they are too young to know. You bothered to educate yourself on the matter and that's what the difference is between the irresponsible fans that think reaching out to Sam lutfi is a good idea and the ones who know better.

No offense taken :D Just thought I'd remind everyone here that there are also responsible young people out there

2 hours ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Omg... how the fuck does one think of such an idea? I seriously can't imagine the thought process that went through that fan's head

A lot of these motherfuckers are just reacting therefore not using their heads but with is, you’d think every fan would know better but I guess not.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

8 hours ago, heather said:

7 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

6 hours ago, heather said:

6 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I know it’s insane, fortunately, most of Exhell is chastising this fan, he is the very last thing we need .

5 hours ago, sairaannopee99 said:

5 hours ago, sairaannopee99 said:

5 hours ago, heather said:

3 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

A lot of these motherfuckers are just reacting therefore not using their heads but with is, you’d think every fan would know better but I guess not.

honestly with me being paranoid and anxious with my anxiety I'm so glad y'all are here to keep me all level-headed because I don't know what to believe and what not to believe.

I get the parts about meds. I've been bounced from one to another my whole life until they figured out it was a thyroid problem and not just me behaving badly. On top of that, they had to give me multiple doses of my thyroid medication, my cymbalta, my adderal, and I still don't have anything for my knees which are literally broken.

It was a mess when they took my Valium away. Now I'm on Adderall. That's gonna be fun.

We should make a stan chart.

Baby Stan

Not a Fan not yet a stan

Etc. 

Handy flowchart for questions

"When should I @ Sam Lufti on Twitter?"

Never. He doesn't exist. He is the devil. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

honestly with me being paranoid and anxious with my anxiety I'm so glad y'all are here to keep me all level-headed because I don't know what to believe and what not to believe.

No problem man, someone's gotta calm all these crazy fans down. It's still out of control though. Like just a moment ago on Facebook I saw a post where Jamie Lynn wished her brother a happy birthday. Guess what kind of comments I found?

Good lord y’all, so now fans are referring to all the c-ship schedule stuff that is made public, they’re talking about something regarding insurance and now fans are thinking the team is trying to kill her, Reynolds must be raking in the dough, cuz there’s clearly a lot of tin foil hats being made, lol

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Good lord y’all, so now fans are referring to all the c-ship schedule stuff that is made public, they’re talking about something regarding insurance and now fans are thinking the team is trying to kill her, Reynolds must be raking in the dough, cuz there’s clearly a lot of tin foil hats being made, lol

They are literally out of their minds. The shit they're making up is far more sinister than anything these "sources" have revealed. The fact that they're so caught up in their own conspiracies is fucking alarming.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

I get the parts about meds. I've been bounced from one to another my whole life until they figured out it was a thyroid problem and not just me behaving badly. On top of that, they had to give me multiple doses of my thyroid medication, my cymbalta, my adderal, and I still don't have anything for my knees which are literally broken.

It was a mess when they took my Valium away. Now I'm on Adderall. That's gonna be fun.

We should make a stan chart.

Baby Stan

Not a Fan not yet a stan

Etc. 

Handy flowchart for questions

"When should I @ Sam Lufti on Twitter?"

Never. He doesn't exist. He is the devil. 

The "freebritney movement" is a runaway train at this point, it's disturbing, to say the least. I don't think anything will convince them they're wrong, not even if Britney came out and said she was fine. They'd make up something else about her being forced to say that. Your stan chart had me laughing.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, heather said:

They are literally out of their minds. The shit they're making up is far more sinister than anything these "sources" have revealed. The fact that they're so caught up in their own conspiracies is fucking alarming.

I know it’s scary, at this point they’re the ones who need meds and a mental health facility, plus if these claims are all false, they’re making all of us fans look like insane idiots.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Britgirl1980 said:

Just became a member of this site; seems like there are sane Britney fans here. I am depressed to even sign-in on certain social media right now! Ugh, I hope this summers down soon. 

Welcome! It might be a little slower paced over here, but at least we all use our brains and think rationally.

• Like 1

Welcome! It might be a little slower paced over here, but at least we all use our brains and think rationally.

Took the words right out of my mind, nothing to add

It doesn't make any sense at all. None of it. To pull off something like that, they would need corrupt judges, doctors, lawyers and so on - willing to break the law and risk their careers, just for some quick money.

And Lynne liking comments on social media doesn't prove anything. She hasn't shown the best character in the past, to say the least. Truthful and trustworthy isn't something I associate with her.

• Like 2