My thoughts on the Britney Podcast that came out today

jkassover

So... I Just listened to this podcast. I’m Heartbroken. I don’t know how much of this is true or not. All I do know is that everyone around team Britney (management, Family, Friends, Fans)  want her to be happy and successful both personally and professionally. I love Britney always have and always will. But I do think that it’s time for Britney to be off the conservatorship. It’s been over a decade at this point and I think she’s proven herself. I’m going to end by saying this Britney always has and always will come back STRONGER... than yesterday (sorry had to 🤷‍♂️🤣). We love you Britney 💖💖💖💖💖

• Awesome 1

I don't believe anything in the podcast. I think it sounds like a bored fan trying to confirm all the suspicions that fans have about the conservatorship. I also believe that we aren't  the people who need to judge whether she should be in one or not. We don't know her personal life, we don't even know what goes on in the conservatorship, what rules are in place over her and what isn't. Britney fans need to butt out of her personal life. I love her, I wish her nothing but the best, I hope she gets happy and healthy and exactly everything she wants, but I'm not going to pry into her personal life.

• Like 1

It’s def a complicated situation, now if that guy had went to CNN or even Access Hollywood, gave his name and went completely on the record and put his career on the line to expose this, I’d believe it a hundred percent but he didn’t, he went to a fan podcast under annonymity.

If it’s true then it most def needs to be stopped and all involved need to be punished but until someone on the inner circle comes out, it’s all just hearsay.

Although the fact that her mom is on Instagram liking all the free Britney, she needs to be out of the cship comments, instead of denying it, is quite eye raising but until she makes a video saying all this is true, I’m just sitting on the sidelines and not taking part of this movement.

Cuz what happens if this really is all bullshit, hows Britney gonna feel about her own fans making her father and longtime  manager out to be villains?? 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

It’s def a complicated situation, now if that guy had went to CNN or even Access Hollywood, gave his name and went completely on the record and put his career on the line to expose this, I’d believe it a hundred percent but he didn’t, he went to a fan podcast under annonymity.

If it’s true then it most def needs to be stopped and all involved need to be punished but until someone on the inner circle comes out, it’s all just hearsay.

Although the fact that her mom is on Instagram liking all the free Britney, she needs to be out of the cship comments, instead of denying it, is quite eye raising but until she makes a video saying all this is true, I’m just sitting on the sidelines and not taking part of this movement.

Cuz what happens if this really is all bullshit, hows Britney gonna feel about her own fans making her father and longtime  manager out to be villains?? 

I agree with you, especially about the avenue this "insider" chose to tell this story. I fear this whole "freebritney movement" can do more harm than good and for most people I'm not convinced they're doing it with good intentions to Britney. As for her mother liking comments, she was literally liking every single comment, that's not enough "confirmation" for me, and like you said, she needs to SAY something for me to believe anything.

1 hour ago, heather said:

I agree with you, especially about the avenue this "insider" chose to tell this story. I fear this whole "freebritney movement" can do more harm than good and for most people I'm not convinced they're doing it with good intentions to Britney. As for her mother liking comments, she was literally liking every single comment, that's not enough "confirmation" for me, and like you said, she needs to SAY something for me to believe anything.

Yeah until someone from the inner circle who isn’t Larry or Jamie says something it has to be taken with a huge grain of salt cuz like u said it could cause harm, I also feel like a lot fans feel like she’ll go back to “old Britney” if she becomes free and that’s just doing this for selfish reasons and I do not believe that she would.

As much as we fans like to think we know her, we really don’t, we’re just outsiders looking in, we have no right to dictate what should be going on in her personal life.

But I also feel like her team doesn’t help in these situations, the constant vagueness, the constant working under a veil of secrecy regarding everything does not help. Like when she did that interview in London and SHE apparently brought up the c-ship and it was immediately shut down, shit like that just fuels these conspiracy fires. They need to loosen the reigns some, it’s her life and if she’s willing to talk about something, let the woman talk.

I feel like the fans wouldn’t be so rabid about shit like this, if they’d let us in just a little bit.

12 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah until someone from the inner circle who isn’t Larry or Jamie says something it has to be taken with a huge grain of salt cuz like u said it could cause harm, I also feel like a lot fans feel like she’ll go back to “old Britney” if she becomes free and that’s just doing this for selfish reasons and I do not believe that she would.

As much as we fans like to think we know her, we really don’t, we’re just outsiders looking in, we have no right to dictate what should be going on in her personal life.

But I also feel like her team doesn’t help in these situations, the constant vagueness, the constant working under a veil of secrecy regarding everything does not help. Like when she did that interview in London and SHE apparently brought up the c-ship and it was immediately shut down, shit like that just fuels these conspiracy fires. They need to loosen the reigns some, it’s her life and if she’s willing to talk about something, let the woman talk.

I feel like the fans wouldn’t be so rabid about shit like this, if they’d let us in just a little bit.

yep, I was talking about this with somebody yesterday. Fans are so hypocritical and nonsensical with their theories. They say Britney is a locked up prisoner forced to perform when all she wants to do is retire, yet canceling her residency is punishment? She's going to go back to her prime self after she's out of the conservatorship? They only go with what fits their narrative.

I also agree that if Britney brings up the conversation it should be discussed, however I also understand the veil of secrecy so to speak and why certain things aren't talked about. I think her team hasn't used social media in the way that would be beneficial to the fans to stop this crazy conspiracy nonsense that goes on all the time, but at the same time Britney's situation is much different than every other celebrity that's out there right now. And I do think that she needs some secrecy, protection, and privacy in her life from the public and that includes fans.

10 minutes ago, heather said:

yep, I was talking about this with somebody yesterday. Fans are so hypocritical and nonsensical with their theories. They say Britney is a locked up prisoner forced to perform when all she wants to do is retire, yet canceling her residency is punishment? She's going to go back to her prime self after she's out of the conservatorship? They only go with what fits their narrative.

I also agree that if Britney brings up the conversation it should be discussed, however I also understand the veil of secrecy so to speak and why certain things aren't talked about. I think her team hasn't used social media in the way that would be beneficial to the fans to stop this crazy conspiracy nonsense that goes on all the time, but at the same time Britney's situation is much different than every other celebrity that's out there right now. And I do think that she needs some secrecy, protection, and privacy in her life from the public and that includes fans.

Yeah like how about the fans who claim the c-ship is all about milking her for every penny yet she does the bare minimum, lol, they’d be working her like 98-03 if it was just about money.

Yeah her team needs to start utilizing social media, because just sitting back and letting the fans just cause chaos is stupid, there is a way to be honest without revealing to much.

• Like 2

I’m convinced Britney has the most psycho fan base, I swear.  

Heather and MonaLisa613 pretty much sums up what I feel about this whole thing. Also, I can’t take Britney’s mom seriously. She’s probably just butt hurt because she isn’t as close to Britney as her dad. I think she’s an attention seeker and hey, I guess it worked. 🙄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

They better be getting a statement ready cuz this whole movement is spreading like wild fire!! Newsweek wrote about it, E News talked about, it was also a topic on The Talk with Eve wearing a free Britney shirt.

*slow clap* Way to go Army... I sincerely hope this movement doesn't end up causing too much harm. Those fans are rushing ahead without clear proof and that's not good. It would be completely different if someone reliable had come out and said Britney's conservatorship is being abused and she's being forced to do things she doesn't wanna do.

1 hour ago, sairaannopee99 said:

*slow clap* Way to go Army... I sincerely hope this movement doesn't end up causing too much harm. Those fans are rushing ahead without clear proof and that's not good. It would be completely different if someone reliable had come out and said Britney's conservatorship is being abused and she's being forced to do things she doesn't wanna do.

Literally, this whole movement has just blown way out of proportion. All these toxic ass "fans" who should be more busy with there finals, assignments are too busy trying to fabricate, conspiracy theories. 

• Like 2