BuzzFeed, RadarOnline, others start circulating rumors about the conservatorship... With some convincing evidence.

HeadstrongWolf

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/mjs538/what-the-hell-is-going-on-with-britney-spears

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/britney-spears-conservatorship-end-wants-control-dad-health-woes/

Understandably I'm taking all of this with a grain of salt but the reason I'm even mentioning it it's because of the conflicting reports we're getting up her dad.

Plus, it seems they pulled court document records, or evidence of them as they're sealed for privacy.

Being that the lawyer stepped down last year, leaving Jamie as sole conservator, and his health isn't doing too good, and there hasn't been another lawyer / attorney contacted... Could this FINALLY be the end?

56 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/mjs538/what-the-hell-is-going-on-with-britney-spears

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/britney-spears-conservatorship-end-wants-control-dad-health-woes/

Understandably I'm taking all of this with a grain of salt but the reason I'm even mentioning it it's because of the conflicting reports we're getting up her dad.

Plus, it seems they pulled court document records, or evidence of them as they're sealed for privacy.

Being that the lawyer stepped down last year, leaving Jamie as sole conservator, and his health isn't doing too good, and there hasn't been another lawyer / attorney contacted... Could this FINALLY be the end?

Yes pleassssseeee :crying1:

Believe absolutely nothing from radar online. I also don't care for podcasts with a bunch of "fans" with too much time on their hands dissecting things they have no business dissecting or enough education on the situation to make an informed opinion about it. The only thing I do believe because there's court evidence of it is that Britney herself has filed something. What that is what it means we won't and have no business knowing. Right now all anyone should be concerned with is Britney healing and taking care of herself to get better.

https://www.twitter.com/britneyspears/status/10465543475691520

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, heather said:

"fans" with too much time on their hands dissecting things they have no business dissecting or enough education on the situation to make an informed opinion about it

This is one of my biggest issues with the fanbase. I understand we all want what's good for Britney (me included, obviously) but we have no right to be speculating on matters that we have no information of. Any document regarding Brit's mental health was sealed by the court as any of the documents regarding the conservatorship. When and if the time comes, Britney will speak.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

26 minutes ago, OohLaLa said:

This is one of my biggest issues with the fanbase. I understand we all want what's good for Britney (me included, obviously) but we have no right to be speculating on matters that we have no information of. Any document regarding Brit's mental health was sealed by the court as any of the documents regarding the conservatorship. When and if the time comes, Britney will speak.

Thank you! Seeing "free Britney" shit is honestly so fucking embarrassing as a fan. Even if everything speculated is 100% true, it's not our business! Britney will reveal whatever she wants whenever she wants and it's not our place to beg for that information. We aren't entitled to her personal life just because she's a celebrity or because we've been a fan for however long anyone has been a fan. Social media has really made us regular folks think we're more important than we are. Sorry, just had to rant.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, heather said:

Thank you! Seeing "free Britney" shit is honestly so fucking embarrassing as a fan. Even if everything speculated is 100% true, it's not our business! Britney will reveal whatever she wants whenever she wants and it's not our place to beg for that information. We aren't entitled to her personal life just because she's a celebrity or because we've been a fan for however long anyone has been a fan. Social media has really made us regular folks think we're more important than we are. Sorry, just had to rant.

I really do love you tbh.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, heather said:

The bad side of the internet I'm afraid. There's so much information that can't be confirmed true OR false so it's the perfect foundation for speculation. Only time will tell how much if any of what we heard is true

22 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

The bad side of the internet I'm afraid. There's so much information that can't be confirmed true OR false so it's the perfect foundation for speculation. Only time will tell how much if any of what we heard is true

Completely agree. And I can't help but feel so awful for Britney right now. I doubt, if this is true, it's something she'd want the world to learn through third parties. If it's false, imagine how she must feel to know people are poking and prodding and speculating on her PRIVATE life in this way. Like, I just can't imagine the invasion of privacy she must feel either way.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, heather said:

Completely agree. And I can't help but feel so awful for Britney right now. I doubt, if this is true, it's something she'd want the world to learn through third parties. If it's false, imagine how she must feel to know people are poking and prodding and speculating on her PRIVATE life in this way. Like, I just can't imagine the invasion of privacy she must feel either way.

Indeed, poor Britney can't even say anything about it because it could just add more fuel to the fire. I hope she disconnects herself completely from the outside world while she's in the mental facility. She should focus only on herself and gaining more strength

On 4/17/2019 at 2:02 AM, sairaannopee99 said:

Indeed, poor Britney can't even say anything about it because it could just add more fuel to the fire. I hope she disconnects herself completely from the outside world while she's in the mental facility. She should focus only on herself and gaining more strength

I really hope she stays out of the social media for a while, because I don't want to see her reaction to this movement. It is bad already when it's the paparazzi and gossip magazines are talking about her private life, but her own fans doing that? It won't be easy for her (if this all a lie)

• Like 1