Did anyone else notice all this from the Make Me video?

HeadstrongWolf

1 - The Eviction notice says that Adam and Eve are no longer welcome in the house - lots of Biblical references

2 - The girl in the very beginning, and the shots with G-Eazy (from a distance) are definitely Britney and not a body double.

3 - The leopard(?) is edited in rather poorly, and even part of the dancer's arm is edited out.

4 - The TV screen before throwing it out. This one's obvious. The boarders of the video don't look right and are constantly shifting in the video.

5 - in the shot where the bulldozer hits the building near the end - Britney is cheesing SO hard while driving it. (Alone, looks it.)

6 - The next-to-final shot, where Britney and the dancer are making out, you can see the reflection of the crew in the window.

All and all, I'm not disappointed and I know the video "wasn't finished", but I thought I'd point these things out.

245d9qp.jpg

2z6golv.jpg

eb55w4.jpg

219q3ap.jpg

nvyubk.jpg

120h06u.jpg

• Like 1

The girl in the beginning is absolutely a body double.

ObF3OKB.jpg

Not Britney's hands as you can see in this comparison.

DchGtrO.jpg

This is not even close to Britney's face here.

The far away shots with g easy are Britney, but every hand shot there and of her pouring the milk and grabbing the eos are again not Britney, which I don't even think is a question as it's very obvious.

36 minutes ago, heather said:

The girl in the beginning is absolutely a body double.

ObF3OKB.jpg

Not Britney's hands as you can see in this comparison.

DchGtrO.jpg

This is not even close to Britney's face here.

The far away shots with g easy are Britney, but every hand shot there and of her pouring the milk and grabbing the eos are again not Britney, which I don't even think is a question as it's very obvious.

Shit, you're right.

When I examined the body double during the hair flip something about the nose and the way the chin looked made me think it was Britney.

But you got a point with the hands.

Why would they need a double anyway lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

Shit, you're right.

When I examined the body double during the hair flip something about the nose and the way the chin looked made me think it was Britney.

But you got a point with the hands.

Why would they need a double anyway lol

I understand using a body double to get lighting and the scene set properly before Britney comes on, I have no idea why they end up using those shots in the final product sometimes, even though I agree with you that this clearly wasn't a finished product. Everytime they have it's always been unnecessary and obvious! Especially for this video, considering those parts are tame compared to what Britney was filmed doing in other parts of the video.

2 hours ago, heather said:

I understand using a body double to get lighting and the scene set properly before Britney comes on, I have no idea why they end up using those shots in the final product sometimes, even though I agree with you that this clearly wasn't a finished product. Everytime they have it's always been unnecessary and obvious! Especially for this video, considering those parts are tame compared to what Britney was filmed doing in other parts of the video.

It may have been carried from when they were still trying to save the video and it was probably one of the last scenes they had filmed

• Like 1

23 hours ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

1 - The Eviction notice says that Adam and Eve are no longer welcome in the house - lots of Biblical references

2 - The girl in the very beginning, and the shots with G-Eazy (from a distance) are definitely Britney and not a body double.

3 - The leopard(?) is edited in rather poorly, and even part of the dancer's arm is edited out.

4 - The TV screen before throwing it out. This one's obvious. The boarders of the video don't look right and are constantly shifting in the video.

5 - in the shot where the bulldozer hits the building near the end - Britney is cheesing SO hard while driving it. (Alone, looks it.)

6 - The next-to-final shot, where Britney and the dancer are making out, you can see the reflection of the crew in the window.

All and all, I'm not disappointed and I know the video "wasn't finished", but I thought I'd point these things out.

245d9qp.jpg

2z6golv.jpg

eb55w4.jpg

219q3ap.jpg

nvyubk.jpg

120h06u.jpg

PicsArt_04-14-08_39_08.thumb.jpg.4489eb685106985aabe3e672d7663649.jpg

:orangu:

1 hour ago, edurance said:

Also this video is the most natural Britney we'll ever get to see. If you compare her face/skin in Slumber Party or in the released version of Make Me with this video, you can see they didn't get to apply any effects or filters on her which is kinda cool :)

All my non-stan friends keep saying she looks so good :yasqueen:

• Like 2