Be Kind. Be Positive. Most of all be a Badass like Britney Spears.

News

Screen-Shot-2017-01-02-at-2.55.55-PM-1.p

amanda-3.jpg?resize=544%2C434&ssl=1

I want to be a Badass like Britney fucking Spears, do you want to know why? This is what inspired me more to be a Badass like her. Just yesterday news broke out that Britney Spears checked into either a “Wellness Center or a Psychiatric Center”, at this point we are not entirely sure which one is true, but either or she checked into a center, and getting the held she needs. The question is WHY is she doing this….

gifs-1.gif?resize=550%2C321&ssl=1

……..quite frankly its not our dam business.

gif-2.gif?resize=611%2C340&ssl=1

Now you may be asking, why do I, Anthony, feel that this makes Britney Spears a fucking badass? I will tell you why. It is because it takes such STRENGTH, COURAGE and BRAVERY to check yourself into a place to get the HELP you need. There are people that don’t take their physical, mental and spiritual health seriously. When most people don’t want to fix the problem they usually 9 times out of 10 go to a very DARK place and it is VERY hard to get out of. Think about all the people in this world that turn to drugs or suicide, it’s very upsetting and disheartening.

gif-5.gif?resize=562%2C254&ssl=1

What Britney did yesterday, was absolutely inspiring and made me think of her has such a fucking Badass. I don’t care why she is there, the fact that she acknowledged she needed to get help is such a Badass move, that I know she probably saved SO Many lives just by her actions. Her actions is telling the WORLD that it is OK to get HELP in time of need and also it’s ok to not be ashamed of ANYTHING you need to get help on within yourself. The media can always change into something so POSITIVE into something so NEGATIVE, that just shows how much HEALING the media needs and how cold hearted they can be, remember when people post negative things about someone it is either they envy them or they have their own issues they can’t cope with and they lash it onto someone else, we just need to always send them LOVE and PRAY for them.

internent-1.gif?resize=564%2C316&ssl=1

Thats why I, Anthony, wanted to write this article and say that Britney Jean Spears inspired me and other people around the world, that it is OK to get HELP and to take ME TIME, no matter what the situation can be.  I have so much faith in Britney that she is going to be coming back stronger than yesterday, she always does, because she is a fucking badass. Now all we have to do is just be KIND. SEND HER POSITIVE VIBES and MOST OF ALL HAVE FAITH! Don’t feed into the negativity  that is put out there about Britney, just be silent and send them LOVE. The more we feed into negativity the more we lose our positive self and we know that’s now what Britney wants. She wants us to just send them love and be the better person. We need to just have Faith that she is going to be coming out like the Badass that she is and most of all that she is Britney Fucking Spears. A Icon. A Legend. A role Model. A Mother. Most of all a Fucking BADASS. 

f-1.gif?resize=559%2C375&ssl=1

Love YOU Britney! Sending you so much LIGHT, LOVE and POSITIVE VIBES YOUR WAY! Thank you for inspiring me and never being afraid to show the world its OK to be who you are and get the help you need in a time of need.  We all will be PRAYING FOR YOU and SENDING YOU AMAZING BEAUTIFUL VIBES!!! 

smile-2.gif?w=700&ssl=1

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days