DailyMail is saying Britney checked herself into a psych clinic.

HeadstrongWolf

I believe this originated from TMZ.

They say:

"Sources connected to Britney tell TMZ she has been distraught over her dad's illness ... something we're told is quite serious and not getting better".

A lot of news outlets are reporting about it now.

I really don't know how to feel about this. First Britney (or her team) posts something on her Instagram for the first time in months, then immediately afterwards reports come out about her checking into a Mental Health facility.

I just really hope she is doing ok and I send my love and support to her and her family.

Honestly considering how MIA she has been it would make sense but at the same time, if she is the one that initiated it, its a good sign, it shows growth on her part and she’s seeking help cuz she knows she can’t cope.

Id be more worried if they were saying she was being involuntarily committed like back then. Hopefully it’s not true but if it is, I send my love and support to her and the family.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

39 minutes ago, GloriousBritney said:

I believe this originated from TMZ.

They say:

A lot of news outlets are reporting about it now.

I really don't know how to feel about this. First Britney (or her team) posts something on her Instagram for the first time in months, then immediately afterwards reports come out about her checking into a Mental Health facility.

I just really hope she is doing ok and I send my love and support to her and her family.

15 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Honestly considering how MIA she has been it would make sense but at the same time, if she is the one that initiated it, its a good sign, it shows growth on her part and she’s seeking help cuz she knows she can’t cope.

Id be more worried if they were saying she was being involuntarily committed like back then. Hopefully it’s not true but if it is, I send my love and support to her and the family.

My thoughts exactly.

It's bad that Papa is dying. 

I've been there a few times but I already know people are gonna bring up 2007 and 2008

So I just saw people.com 's article and they say...

A source tells PEOPLE exclusively that the singer checked into a facility for “all-encompassing wellness treatment.”

According to another source close to the family, “Britney just needed to focus on herself” as she cares for her father Jamie after his “life-threatening” colon rupture, the source confirms. “Her dad being sick has taken a toll on her,” the source tells PEOPLE. “He nearly died and actually had another surgery a few weeks ago. He’s not doing well. They’re so close and it has been a lot. There is nothing dramatic going on with her — she just realized she needs to make sure to take time to care for herself.”

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-taking-me-time-amid-father-jamie-health-battle/

• Like 2

I find it more concerning how quickly outlets are twisting this to make it seem as if Britney is "going crazy" again, then her actually checking in some place. Her voluntarily checking in to a wellness facility to take care of herself is probably the healthiest, and the best decision she could make. Her father literally almost died, being as close as I am to my own family, I can't imagine how I'd be in her situation. Sending her all my best wishes and support.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, heather said:

I find it more concerning how quickly outlets are twisting this to make it seem as if Britney is "going crazy" again, then her actually checking in some place. Her voluntarily checking in to a wellness facility to take care of herself is probably the healthiest, and the best decision she could make. Her father literally almost died, being as close as I am to my own family, I can't imagine how I'd be in her situation. Sending her all my best wishes and support.

This, yes.

2007/8ney isn't back y'all

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1