I wouldn't mind performances like this for the next Vegas show

Lascivious

This is such a good example of how to hide mediocre/meh dancing with a solid production, flattering choreography and just the way everything is set up to make her look as good as possible! The props are incredible too. And people may not like this outfit but I am obsessed with it and it is super flattering on her figure. Honestly, to me, that army dress situation looks like she could even wear it today on stage and it would "work" for a theme like this and wouldn't look outdated at all. And to be honest, I could pick out better tour outfits for her from asos then some of the shit she wore for POM. I also think incorporating little things like the pre-recorded "sound off" situation they did here before going into the next song adds a cool touch and they could do something like that for Stronger in one of the performances. Just make the show more "put together" plz.

21 minutes ago, heather said:

There are better dance moments in the circus tour than this, freakshow/get naked instantly come to mind. If you seek Amy, too. Boys hardly had choreography. I do agree about the outfit though, it was one of my favorites.

I agree about the dancing. For me, she hasn't been able to dance better or perform anything better to the way she slayed If U Seek Amy in the video and on tour. She KILLED that choreography. And her facial expressions served so much sass and aliveness. Can't even explain it. Her charisma really shined with that performance.

I just posted this performance in-terms of like... If the most her team plan to do for some performances is the mess we got for If U Seek Amy at POM then they might as well hide it with some tricks and props like they do here.

• Like 1