Ariana Grande shooting her album photoshoot ?

Jay.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she has an eating disorder. She's gotten scary thin. Her arms look like twigs and her ribs protruding in her crop tops. She has a pretty face but her body looks sickly. I truly hope she's okay.

That's what I was thinking few days back, she's gone really thin. 

That's what I was thinking few days back, she's gone really thin.

I was shocked when I saw her music video for Problem. I know there's pressure for young girls in the business to look a certain way and I hope she hasn't succumbed to them. I mean she looks so healthy and still thin in Victorious, now she looks like she lost 20-30pounds

I was shocked when I saw her music video for Problem. I know there's pressure for young girls in the business to look a certain way and I hope she hasn't succumbed to them. I mean she looks so healthy and still thin in Victorious, now she looks like she lost 20-30pounds

I hope she's okay tbh. 

I agree she probably weighs very little tbh. On victorious she looked like she weighed around 100-106 pounds. Which is normal since she is quite short (5'0). But now I'm guessing she is in the early/mid 70's. I'm 4'11 and we weigh around the same but she she looks thinner. I sincerely hope she is ok, but I wouldn't be shocked if she collapsed on stage or something.  :crying5: