Sign in to follow this  
Bretyna Speransky

Why can't just britney bring up back some of her old backing vocalists?

2 hours ago, KneeTapeney said:

Her actual vocalist sucks. And her "main" between 2008-2013 ruined her studio album. You can say the same then if she use Danja.

I've been very vocal that I don't like her recent work with Danja.

2 hours ago, heather said:

I've been very vocal that I don't like her recent work with Danja.

And actual producers makes vocals bad. If I hear whole songs from nowdays you can hear how bad is it. Lead vocals are everywhere through whole stereo and with echoes. Background vocalsists are very often replaced with machine or annoying layered vocals.

Also 2007 is not 2019 and Danja still does exist...Max Martin??? :zoomzoom:
I think some of really good people from her past could be like wine for her music.

and ? she doesn’t have to work with people from her past bc her stans want her to. she works with whoever she wants or is told to work with. pls stop bitching about how britney isn’t working with people from her past and let her do whatever.

1 hour ago, britneybitchh said:

and ? she doesn’t have to work with people from her past bc her stans want her to. she works with whoever she wants or is told to work with. pls stop bitching about how britney isn’t working with people from her past and let her do whatever.

Okay and then I got lyrics about sex, half of track is just instrumental, and vocal mastering will suck with no stable place in stereo and with big reverb. No thanks. 

Okay and then I got lyrics about sex, half of track is just instrumental, and vocal mastering will suck with no stable place in stereo and with big reverb. No thanks. 

but her most critically acclaimed works are about sex ? touch of my hand, gimmie more, i’m a slave 4 u, boys, get NAKED, were all from britney’s prime and all sexual as fuck. the list of sexual britney goes on i have to laugh you’re acting as if she needs to be family friendly. you act like she’s making music exclusively for you. get your head out of ur ass and get over it. it’s 2019 she’s not gonna magically go back to prime britney just because some fans constantly bitch and moan. just be thankful she still makes music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, britneybitchh said:

but her most critically acclaimed works are about sex ? touch of my hand, gimmie more, i’m a slave 4 u, boys, get NAKED, were all from britney’s prime and all sexual as fuck. the list of sexual britney goes on i have to laugh you’re acting as if she needs to be family friendly. you act like she’s making music exclusively for you. get your head out of ur ass and get over it. it’s 2019 she’s not gonna magically go back to prime britney just because some fans constantly bitch and moan. just be thankful she still makes music. 

:orangu:

The time when her career were in point :orangu:

Actually almost all of reviews critized Glory for sex lyrics stuff, but just liked her more nature voice. So if she bring up her personal lyrics with her natural voice, it can works. With good backing vocalists and good producers.

6 hours ago, britneybitchh said:

you act like she’s making music exclusively for you.

Why not? I'm for personal stuff and good music. I'm not interested if someone make music like just for money (Circus album especially) and without personal touch inside. If Britney release B10, it will be something better than Glory. Mark Me. Bye :overitkbye:

On 3/19/2019 at 8:18 PM, KneeTapeney said:

Her backup singer from first two tours :bitchimfab:

Yes who's now a backup singer for Madonna

• Awesome 1