Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
tonyfan

Andrew Wallet departs C-ship

Recommended Posts

If u click the link to the original story reported on some website called the blast, it says their sources say the lawyer is retiring and Brits been handling most of her affairs herself.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the conservatorship hasn't been removed after all these years because legally it could be more tricky than we think. And Britney seems to be in control of her life, maybe that's why she hasn't really fought to get it removed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

If u click the link to the original story reported on some website called the blast, it says their sources say the lawyer is retiring and Brits been handling most of her affairs herself.

Asking Britney fans to read is a task in and of itself.

51 minutes ago, edurance said:

I think the conservatorship hasn't been removed after all these years because legally it could be more tricky than we think. And Britney seems to be in control of her life, maybe that's why she hasn't really fought to get it removed.

Precisely. Britney is not some locked up prisoner forced to do things she doesn't want to do. If this was the case she could and does have the right to fight for it to be ended. Fans need to back off of her personal life, at the end of the day conspiracy theories are fun for some people, but it's her actual life and we have no business discussing it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the conservatee and her estate if the relief requested herein in not granted on an ex parte basis,” the docs added.

 

wtf is going on over there??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2019 at 12:42 AM, heather said:

Asking Britney fans to read is a task in and of itself.

Precisely. Britney is not some locked up prisoner forced to do things she doesn't want to do. If this was the case she could and does have the right to fight for it to be ended. Fans need to back off of her personal life, at the end of the day conspiracy theories are fun for some people, but it's her actual life and we have no business discussing it.

Is that you, Lou Taylor? :omg1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Catalin said:

Is that you, Lou Taylor? :omg1:

Funny :overthis: open your eyes, read up about conservatorships and the rights conservatees actually have instead of believing shit that was fed to you by Jordan and exhell. Stop presuming you know how britney feels, good or bad, and allow her to live her life the way she wants to. I'm sure you wouldn't want strangers digging into your very private, very personal matters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×