"Dead eyes"

Lascivious

Can anyone show me pictures of Britney when she has "dead eyes" compared to when they're normal? People always say this but I rarely ever notice it. I noticed during the Femme Fatale era that her eyelids would droop a little and she'd look a little tired sometimes or have dead eyes but overall I don't really get it. I feel like sometimes Britney has super INTENSE eyes. Penetrating even.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Lascivious said:

Can anyone show me pictures of Britney when she has "dead eyes" compared to when they're normal? People always say this but I rarely ever notice it. I noticed during the Femme Fatale era that her eyelids would droop a little and she'd look a little tired sometimes or have dead eyes but overall I don't really get it. I feel like sometimes Britney has super INTENSE eyes. Penetrating even.

38DE6FF100000578-0-image-a-22_1475052690

Sometimes she smiles with her mouth, but her eyes do not reflect the smile.  Sometimes she does not always look like she is present mentally.   Of course, people are aware that she has issues so they are paying close attention to her actions.

Could it be medication?  Could it be that she does not have the heart to keep being a star?  Could it be anxiety that is causing it?

She generally seems to have improved over the last few years.   Maybe she is happier.

4 hours ago, tonyfan said:

Sometimes she smiles with her mouth, but her eyes do not reflect the smile.  Sometimes she does not always look like she is present mentally.   Of course, people are aware that she has issues so they are paying close attention to her actions.

Could it be medication?  Could it be that she does not have the heart to keep being a star?  Could it be anxiety that is causing it?

She generally seems to have improved over the last few years.   Maybe she is happier.

Do you mean this?165578_original.gif.aec51d58f51cbc4e8d0a9716f1007b8d.gif

I don’t get the fascination with the “dead eyes”, she has always had naturally droopy or puppy dog eyes whatever u wanna call them, that’s all I see. Since the breakdown, she just ain’t good at faking it anymore, like us all, she’s gonna have bad moods and bad days, before she used to put on a front but now she doesn’t and that’s ok, cuz she’s human, no human is perfect or Susie sunshine 24/7.

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I don’t get the fascination with the “dead eyes”, she has always had naturally droopy or puppy dog eyes whatever u wanna call them, that’s all I see. Since the breakdown, she just ain’t good at faking it anymore, like us all, she’s gonna have bad moods and bad days, before she used to put on a front but now she doesn’t and that’s ok, cuz she’s human, no human is perfect or Susie sunshine 24/7.

whole FF M&G :orangu:

• Awesome 1

On 3/4/2019 at 11:26 PM, tonyfan said:

I think that is a super observant way of looking at it. And maybe right? I know I suffered with social anxiety for many years, like horrible, worst then Britney because I would feel way too awkward making eye contact with strangers, so I wore sunglasses everywhere. But yeah, when you have social anxiety and you're in a large crowd of people, or in Britney's case, infront of a bunch of crazy lights on a red carpet with people like in your face taking photographs of you, you are VERY much in your head the whole time and it can be like an out of body experience when the anxiety gets super intense. Anyway, just my thoughts. For Brit maybe it's the meds. I've been on quite a few meds on and off throughout the years and never had vacant eyes.

On 3/5/2019 at 11:27 AM, edurance said:

article-1358336-0D4005D3000005DC-182_634

I see it here to be honest. Her eyes, even though very large and alert here, they do look "dead." I think it's because she has been through so much. The eyes are the window to the soul. She has literally been through hell. This was a very upbeat, kind of crazy, hyper girl lol, like watch the ITZ documentaries people (if you haven't already). The breakdown and all she endured truly sucked the life out of her. It is tragic if you really think deep into it. But yeah, good picture, point proven - although I don't see many pictures of her with such dead eyes! Sometimes she just has really awkward looking eyes because she is forcing a smile with an uncomfortable, awkward facial expression.