POM 2/19/14 Anniversary Thread

HeadstrongWolf

This is the most important day of the year for me.

5 years ago today, I went and I saw Britney for the first time in Vegas and never have felt that kind of euphoria or excitement or general happiness that I had in that exact moment.

Not only did she come out with her brown hair and that specific night it had a slightly more red tint to it, she was on FIRE. 

I have watched several clips from nearly every other night of piece of me and honestly nothing compares to how fluid her movements were, or the confidence she had.

We got this INCREDIBLE promo shot from that night.

5p1vuh.jpg

We also got a lot of good fan images - here are some from my personal collection, which I might add that my photos have NOT been posted to any online gallery.
57ix3.jpg
2h81cow.jpg
11cb42b.jpg

And then of course, someone caught the legendary moment she grabbed my hand during Alien - you can see my blonde spikes!

That same night, we got what a lot of fans consider to be the BEST performance of Break The Ice - she KILLED IT.

Toxic was also amazing from that night.

Ironically, despite that night being pretty spectacular, she forgot to hold her mic up to her mouth during one part of alien.

Don't ask me how, but I also got this iconic shot. It's beautiful.
k16iyt.jpg

In closing, I can't explain how much I felt blessed to be there.

To this day I'm still asking random people on YouTube and Facebook from the same night that I went to see if anybody had any higher-quality footage of Britney grabbing my hand. 5 years later and still nothing but I'm still hopeful. 

• Awesome 4