.@britneyspears Might Be Working With @only1DANJA For #B10! @justtranter

News

Britney-And-Danja.jpg?resize=720%2C400&s

giphy.gif?w=700&ssl=1

#BritneyArmy!

There is a HUGE possibility that legendary miss Britney Spears might be working with the amazing Danja, who was responsible for many of the big tracks on #Blackout such as #GimmeMore and #BreakTheIce!

According to Primary Wave, which is an entertainment company Danja is involved with, Danja has worked with Britney Spears on “Multiple Tracks” for her 2019 release on RCA Records (most likely referring to her 10th studio album #B10 which is executive produced by the iconic Justin Tranter).

B10.png?fit=700%2C376&ssl=1

We hope this is true! Justin Tranter, thank you for slaying us all! Danja and Max Martin are the #1 fan choices and the producers that the #BritneyArmy have been demanding for years! Can’t wait for #DanjaNey! Danja, Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, and Ilya would be amazing #B10 additions!

Britney-And-Danja.jpg?fit=700%2C376&ssl=

#DanjaNeyIsComing

View the full article

22 hours ago, heather said:

I guess I'm the only one that doesn't care for danja. His past work with Britney was great, but there's a reason he hasn't been used since circus.

I think so. Im for it if he pull out some old unreleased stuff and re-work it with her dry vocals and her own adlibs. Max Martin also a bit sucks actually. I think he should have look up back to the past and produce some solid track.

• 2 weeks later...