We need these performances to happen!

Dragneel

She probably has bad memories with Outrageous plus the song is trash :selenerz: also i really want hold it against me (idk why but I always call it a definitive gay bop). She probably pays My Prerogative dust because she never had time to promote it along with the album properly. It's a shame because it's better than most of the songs on Blackout :reductive: that she always performs. She'll probably bring it back tho since her umpteenth perfume is titled My Prerogative. I really want Overprotected, 3, LIAR (she'd never) and other album tracks other than the same tired 5 she does (Asthma Attack on Me, Masturbation, etc)  but again she'd never.

10 hours ago, britneybitchh said:

She probably has bad memories with Outrageous plus the song is trash :selenerz: also i really want hold it against me (idk why but I always call it a definitive gay bop). She probably pays My Prerogative dust because she never had time to promote it along with the album properly. It's a shame because it's better than most of the songs on Blackout :reductive: that she always performs. She'll probably bring it back tho since her umpteenth perfume is titled My Prerogative. I really want Overprotected, 3, LIAR (she'd never) and other album tracks other than the same tired 5 she does (Asthma Attack on Me, Masturbation, etc)  but again she'd never.

Deeeead!!!:soofunny:

I love Liar too. It's still in my playlist. It's such a cool song to perform live!

You are probably right about my prerogative. Fingers crossed!

I feel like the only one that doesn't understand the thirst for overprotected to be performed, and that's coming from someone who thinks Britney era/album is the best of the best. Not saying I wouldn't be here for it, I'm just not dying for it.

I would love to see a better performance of hold it against me though.