New #BritneyDomination rehearsal clips! (Two new ones posted - Dec.19th)

GloriousBritney2000

I like the choreo so far. She seems to be moving away from the spastic moves she gradually adopted in her later choreos...!

I would like to the choreos to match the songs, the lyrics and allow Britney to perform the songs properly instead of seeing her rushing through moves. I think this was missing in her previous show a bit...

• Like 1

On 12/19/2018 at 12:01 AM, heather said:

Both of these have the potential to be really great. Where're those people who said it was just gonna be POM 2.0?

I'm here and still think the same :smokney:

Don't be drunk just for two rehearsal videos. I know how mess this show will be again. And if she EVER will work hard, so this excitement will be gone very fast.

5 minutes ago, BritneySpearsVEVO said:

Don't be drunk just for two rehearsal videos. I know how mess this show will be again. And if she EVER will work hard, so this excitement will be gone very fast.

I think there is potential in those. It seems that the choreographers actually listened to the songs and rhythms when they created the choreos. However, they also look like a mix and match of old moves.

I'll wait and see the final product to judge properly. I hope there are new interesting themes in the songs. Give me something new!

I know Britney has skills, can do backflips, dance etc. This time, I do want to see those but I actually want to see her perform!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BritneySpearsVEVO said:

Why are you even here when you're legit negative about everything? No one is here for your sour ass attitude. Drunk for rehearsal? I clearly said it has POTENTIAL never once claimed it was amazing or I was slayed or anything else delusional. Hope off my ass cause I don't care for your bullshit.

Anyone noticed the yellow box in the background of Coupure Electrique, Looks like a backing dancer steps out of it at the start and also in another clip its moved to the side so looks like it could possibly be a some sort of prop prototype. Might be something how Beyonce does with all dancers in boxes and light effects ect, But with it being Team Brit will turn out to be a hot mess