Sign in to follow this  
Turn Ya Head

BTS' team is seriously the best

Last year there were some sort of awards in which BTS performed. They danced to an alternative mix of MIC Drop with some added dance breaks:

Fans were quick to make edits of the audio, in order to create a partial studio version:

Months later, BTS released a re-edition of the album in which this song was featured, and guess what! They added the official studio version of this mix:

Interesting, isn't it? 

Okay so I'm not a particularly big fan of them and I just kind of listen to them sometimes, but one day I came across a low quality snippet of a demo version of Fake Love on instagram:

I felt like the darker vibe of the demo was way better than the original. I looked up fanmade edits and came across this wonderful one. The instrumental was recreated from scratch:

Now, the normal thing a Britney Army would think is "Well, we'll have to listen to this. It's all we'll ever have", right? Who would ever think of team Britney officially releasing demo versions or tour audios? Pffft. Hilarious! 

So I didn't get my hopes up and kept listening to that fanmade edit. It's a perfect edit anyway. 

But.... 

SURPRISE, BITCH! 

TODAY THEIR COMPANY RELEASED A REMIX OF THE SONG USING THE DEMO VERSION'S BEAT. THAT'S RIGHT. THE DEMO VERSION'S BEAT. 

I'm honestly shook. Team B needs to pull something like this out of their sleeve. #ReleaseRebellion2k18 #GiveUsOriginalDoll 

• Like 2