is it bad that I'm already bored of Britney Domination?

Ricki Lake

9 hours ago, heather said:

Bored of something that hasn't even started yet? Ok :yano: Larry already said it will be another greatest hits show. The last time she did an album while in Vegas we got Glory.

Britney Jean - recorded while putting the show together

Glory - recorded four years into her residency

That was my my point... She's going to be focused on putting the show together. If she makes an album now it's going to be low priority like BJ was because she's focused on choreo and her team is busy with the logistics.

That being said, she needs new music. I love Britney but even I'm tired of BOMT, Work Bitch and TTWE. A greatest hits show sounds like a snooze.

I think we're ALL already bored of Domination. She's gonna do the same routine with the same setlist. We'll open with Work Bitch then end with Till the World Ends and get the same vocals she recorded 20 years ago. At best we'll get like an old song added :canwenot: If she took the time to rerecord her vocals, used different outfits, and changed the setlist then the shows would be so much better, but she'd never :crying1:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, britneybitchh said:

I think we're ALL already bored of Domination. She's gonna do the same routine with the same setlist. We'll open with Work Bitch then end with Till the World Ends and get the same vocals she recorded 20 years ago. At best we'll get like an old song added :canwenot: If she took the time to rerecord her vocals, used different outfits, and changed the setlist then the shows would be so much better, but she'd never :crying1:

This. I'm sure everyone misses the time when Britney and her team were innovative, when they'd make surprises for the fans, when every era actually brought something new becides just the music

7 hours ago, Ricki Lake said:

Britney Jean - recorded while putting the show together

Glory - recorded four years into her residency

That was my my point... She's going to be focused on putting the show together. If she makes an album now it's going to be low priority like BJ was because she's focused on choreo and her team is busy with the logistics.

That being said, she needs new music. I love Britney but even I'm tired of BOMT, Work Bitch and TTWE. A greatest hits show sounds like a snooze.

She's been working on music for awhile though, it's not the same situation as Britney Jean. It's already been said it will be a greatest hits show, they're not going to repeat Piece Of Me, it will be different and Britney has enough of a catalog to do that. Whatever new music she comes out with in the mean time will likely be worked into the show the same way Glory tracks were.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2018 at 6:34 AM, Ricki Lake said:

Like.. cool title and promo image, but unless there's a new album, the remixes are gonna get stale. :bored:

I only pray an album has already been recorded because the last time she did an album while she was busy putting a Vegas show together, we got Britney Jean. :britney-eeeek:

She could re-release it with her vocals :queenie:

On 10/31/2018 at 5:33 PM, Nostalgia said:

I really hope we gt a new album. It doesn't make sense to have a new show without new music. :ohhh:

It's Vegas, honey. Residencies are greatest hits shows for the general public, not only the fans. Hopefully she will bring back some classics and album tracks like she did with POM since it is a completely new show. She's released over 120 songs, she has the catalogue for it  :yeathatswhatsup:

• Like 1

On 10/21/2018 at 2:59 PM, heather said:

She's been working on music for awhile though, it's not the same situation as Britney Jean. It's already been said it will be a greatest hits show, they're not going to repeat Piece Of Me, it will be different and Britney has enough of a catalog to do that. Whatever new music she comes out with in the mean time will likely be worked into the show the same way Glory tracks were.

Wasn't POM a greatest hits show tho?

On 11/2/2018 at 9:37 AM, Ricki Lake said:

Wasn't POM a greatest hits show tho?

What's your point? As I said, Britney has enough of a catalog for another greatest hits show. Think of all the songs Piece Of Me didn't include, all the ways the ones that were can be improved and changed. People who go see an artist in Vegas want to see their hits.

She needs to perform new songs that are usually not performed. Add more of FF, BO, and Glory :mhm: add Overprotected & HIAM 

switch up remixes, etc. :tbh: 

I’m like meh about a new residency but not surprised she’s doing another one, and I can’t judge it till I see it. Who knows they may switch something up???

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

22 hours ago, JoshLee said:

She needs to perform new songs that are usually not performed. Add more of FF, BO, and Glory :mhm: add Overprotected & HIAM 

switch up remixes, etc. :tbh: 

I’m like meh about a new residency but not surprised she’s doing another one, and I can’t judge it till I see it. Who knows they may switch something up???

NEW VOCALS THO