Britney Spears 20th anniversary collection merchandise “..Baby One More Time” is here!

News

This is fucking ridiculous. I'm sorry, I'm the first to defend Britney, but what the absolute HELL is this? Jagged Little Pill, Garbage, Mellon Collie, Mezzanine, etc, have all had Super Deluxe 3-4 disc re-releases that were super in-depth, with unreleased songs, demos, instrumentals, live performances, remixes, etc. One of the best selling debuts of all-time gets an overpriced vinyl re-release with a fucking hoodie? I would rather them do nothing for BOMT anniversary than this.

• Awesome 2

15 minutes ago, therealmgo said:

This is fucking ridiculous. I'm sorry, I'm the first to defend Britney, but what the absolute HELL is this? Jagged Little Pill, Garbage, Mellon Collie, Mezzanine, etc, have all had Super Deluxe 3-4 disc re-releases that were super in-depth, with unreleased songs, demos, instrumentals, live performances, remixes, etc. One of the best selling debuts of all-time gets an overpriced vinyl re-release with a fucking hoodie? I would rather them do nothing for BOMT anniversary than this.

I can't catch my breathe if i imagine what everything she could release 

5 hours ago, britneybitchh said:

hi it's boring and then getting followed by oops, britney, THEN In The God? it's boring :reductive: 

I should have respect....

5 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

It is. I love it because it birthed Britney’s career, but only a hand full of songs are good. 

Love Soda Pop btw. 

...that most of people just hate acoustic music and love just modern music :orangu:

In The Zone is interesting about production, but the best vocals and adlins are still BOMT :queenflopga:

• Like 1

I actually love the merch, especially the mugs and the picture vinyl, even though I disagree with the fact it seems the B side it's going to be with the  purple photo instead of the international cover. I didn't really expect much for the anniversary, but I would enjoy a cute MTV unplugged-like performance of the album :awkward:

• Like 1

On 10/23/2018 at 1:21 AM, BritneySpearsVEVO said:

I should have respect....

...that most of people just hate acoustic music and love just modern music :orangu:

In The Zone is interesting about production, but the best vocals and adlins are still BOMT :queenflopga:

wow you did you just accuse me of being a who only likes pop britney ?!?! (sarcasm) :selenerz:  The vocals were for BOMT era were amazing and it was the most natural Britney before she decided to keep that ugly high pitched baby voice she still tried to force on Glory, so I respect that. BOMT is alright, but it gets boring 6 tracks in and the rest feels like boring filler you'd hear on a radio station for 30 year old stay at home moms. :jackk:  The singles seem like they had the most dedication to them while the album tracks are just filler. :moorangu: Now when you come to Oops, Britney, and ITGod all the tracks are really good and pack much more than BOMT. Listening to those albums as a whole are an unforgettable experience, but listening to BOMT was a boring forgettable experience :idkha: 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, britneybitchh said:

wow you did you just accuse me of being a who only likes pop britney ?!?! (sarcasm) :selenerz:  The vocals were for BOMT era were amazing and it was the most natural Britney before she decided to keep that ugly high pitched baby voice she still tried to force on Glory, so I respect that. BOMT is alright, but it gets boring 6 tracks in and the rest feels like boring filler you'd hear on a radio station for 30 year old stay at home moms. :jackk:  The singles seem like they had the most dedication to them while the album tracks are just filler. :moorangu: Now when you come to Oops, Britney, and ITGod all the tracks are really good and pack much more than BOMT. Listening to those albums as a whole are an unforgettable experience, but listening to BOMT was a boring forgettable experience :idkha: 

first- *adlibs (sry)

second- I listen most from BOMT just non-single stuff or alternative versions of singles;)

Spoiler

btw- im not listening BOMT song, it's boring and overplayed af....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2018 at 8:53 PM, therealmgo said:

maybe they will in 5 years for the 25th anniversary. That's a bigger deal than 20 tbh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1