Britney Spears is working on a BRAND NEW show! #BritneyDomination

News

britney-1.jpg?resize=800%2C400&ssl=1

britney-1.jpg?resize=661%2C366&ssl=1

Britney spoke about her plans for her new upcoming Las Vegas residency, Britney: Domination, at The Park Theater at the new Park MGM resort in February 2019! Spears said:

“I am so happy to be returning to my second home – Las Vegas!” said Britney. “I’m working on a brand-new show and I’m so excited for my fans to see it! It’s going to be so much fun being back on stage and I can’t wait to perform at Park Theater.”

An official press release states that Britney’s new show will “embody her strong, take-charge attitude when she returns to the city with her new show” and that it is “designed to give her fans and concertgoers an immersive experience, this show will bring them closer to the excitement than ever before as they party, dance and sing along to her amazing catalogue of hit songs.”

We can’t wait to see the NEW show! Be sure to give Britney a tweet on what songs you think she should add onto her new show, she is always looking for ideas. We started a tweet already, click here! 

Source 

domination-.jpg?resize=659%2C219&ssl=1

View the full article

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic