The AMAZING Britney Live Stream

britneybitchh

jk bitch. That live stream was an unorganized mess with a predictable ending. Despite already knowing we were getting another residency I still left the live stream disappointed. With Britney post BJ I've learned to have the lowest expectations possible. Glory was cute and amazing, considering the mess that was BJ. Her recent years have been boring and we keep getting the same thing just recolored a bit. The tour is a disgusting mess with a handful of cute moments occasionally.  Now when she came on the Ellen show and announced her announcement everyone already knew what was coming. A RESIDENCY TOUR which is fine :ashley:. She struggles with bipolar disorder and anxiety, so trying to put her on a draining schedule with a stressful tour would just murder her mental health. I've made my peace with that. What was terrible though was the big deal she made about her announcement. I kept my standards as low as possible and whew she delivered. The whole live stream was a mess. It started late, the audio was weird and the beginning didn't even play Britney music :canwenot:, the person "hosting?" the live stream didn't seem much like a Britney stan (he said the same thing over again and didn't even know when the "show?" was to start), the camera angles were boring and overdone, then the "Britney parade" used a random megamix they probably just googled, along with that the whole live show was a mess (we got random camera angles left and right then the presenters didn't even know when the show was to start) and to top it all off when things finally seemed to pick up when Britney comes out :omg1: looking like she doesn't even want to be there. She stares around for a little, proceeds to walk down the red carpet, signs autographs, then drives off without saying a word! :crying1: Then cut back to the "host?" stare at the camera and act like he was snatched bald. The show fades out with a picture of a new poster and her new residency "Domination." I had no expectations coming into this and coming out of this has even lowered my expectations to lower heights whew!

• Like 4