Britney Spears just announced her new Las Vegas residency “Britney Domination”!

News

domination-.jpg?resize=800%2C400&ssl=1

domination-.jpg?resize=700%2C233&ssl=1

The Queen of Las Vegas is returning to her throne!

Britney Spears just announced her new Las Vegas residency “Britney Domination” which will be held at The Park MGM, which is the same venue where Lady Gaga, Cher, Bruno Mars and Aerosmith will be performing their respective shows.  Britneys first show is scheduled in February 2019. Tickets go on sale Friday, October 26th at 10AM PT!

Click here to see Britney’s live announcement!

piece-of-me-3.jpg?resize=366%2C548&ssl=1

View the full article

8 hours ago, Cinderella said:

''Britney Spears just announced her new Las Vegas residency ...''

LOL. When did that happen exactly?

I wanna say "NEVER"!

7 hours ago, edurance said:

Well, that time when she got on a helicopter at the desert was good next to this mess... Her team is completely clueless when it comes to marketing, events, and almost everything tbh

TBH :orangu:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Haven’t watched yet but kinda afraid to, don’t know whether the complaints are legit or are just Britney fans bitching just for the sake of bitching which is normally the case, lol

Let me save you from 22 minutes of nothing, nothing, cringe, nothing and nothing (starts at 21:55): 

That's the only appearance Britney makes :nailbiter:

43 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

Wait, where was the announcement part?

The guy from Ellen said she’s back in Vegas, and that ticket sales starts soon and so on. Britney didn’t say a word! It was a mess

Edit: This sums it up: https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2018/10/18/britney-spears-las-vegas-residency-announcement-event-was-a-complete-mess/#146ff61c7e3b

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Aleks said:

The guy from Ellen said she’s back in Vegas, and that ticket sales starts soon and so on. Britney didn’t say a word! It was a mess

Edit: This sums it up: https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2018/10/18/britney-spears-las-vegas-residency-announcement-event-was-a-complete-mess/#146ff61c7e3b

omg lmao

I kept going through the video looking for the part with her talking. She didn't say ANYTHING! what a damn mess

• Like 1

Am I the only one in love with the whole announcement? It was such a mess that it's teetering on iconic. Bitch didn't say a single word - I am SCREAMING. Mario's microphone barely worked. The half hour lead-up was weird af. And she is still gonna rake it in this residency. Icons only. I'm trying to get on this level with my job. Paid a lot, does a little. lmao

• Like 1

This was the messiest announcement, I can't! So unorganized, and it looked to be unsafe the way they were just kind of pulling her along and not letting her stop for autographs. Would have preferred her actually going on the Ellen show instead of this, but at least she looked great. The new title and visuals seem promising, like a darker show. I'm here for it!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Aleks said:

Let me save you from 22 minutes of nothing, nothing, cringe, nothing and nothing (starts at 21:55): 

That's the only appearance Britney makes :nailbiter:

Holy fuckballs, that was um....uhhhh....well....at least she looks good, lol, all that hoopla for that, shit for once y’all weren’t exaggerating, big thanks for the time stamp. I like the name and advertisement tho.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, heather said:

This was the messiest announcement, I can't! So unorganized, and it looked to be unsafe the way they were just kind of pulling her along and not letting her stop for autographs. Would have preferred her actually going on the Ellen show instead of this, but at least she looked great. The new title and visuals seem promising, like a darker show. I'm here for it!

14 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Holy fuckballs, that was um....uhhhh....well....at least she looks good, lol, all that hoopla for that, shit for once y’all weren’t exaggerating, big thanks for the time stamp. I like the name and advertisement tho.

I did notice the non-autograph thing and that bothered me because that’s just a bad look, ESPECIALLY when she was pretty much getting ready to sign. I’d be confused af if I were that fan. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I did notice the non-autograph thing and that bothered me because that’s just a bad look, ESPECIALLY when she was pretty much getting ready to sign. I’d be confused af if I were that fan. 

Yeah, that's what led me to believe there was some sort of safety issue because they've allowed her to stop and sign things in the past.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...