October 18

britneyscircu501

H guys, I have a few ideas about October 18!

New single or new era/album

WHERE IS HEY MA? It's been 10 months since the demo leaked, and also , We need a new album for her 20th anniversary .

Untold secrets

It'd be really cool if Britney let us in on like deep secrets about her life this seems likely. 

International tour

I really want her to go on a world tour called Baby One More Time... 20 years of the legendary miss Britney Spears. I also want her to visit where I live, Queensland Australia she hasn't toured there since 2009!

What do you guys think? 

The new single and album would be plausible at this point, but the Hey Ma song is definetely scrapped. Maybe she releases the other Pitbull song there's rumors about but idk. Forget about untold secrets, I don't see her open up again, especially about past struggles. I would love a new documentary though. As for the International Tour, well that kinda happened already, she toured Asia, Europe and some parts of America. The only thing we can expect is the new Residency. Poor Aussie fans though, it's been a long time since she toured there.

• Like 2

The new single and album would be plausible at this point, but the Hey Ma song is definetely scrapped. Maybe she releases the other Pitbull song there's rumors about but idk. Forget about untold secrets, I don't see her open up again, especially about past struggles. I would love a new documentary though. As for the International Tour, well that kinda happened already, she toured Asia, Europe and some parts of America. The only thing we can expect is the new Residency. Poor Aussie fans though, it's been a long time since she toured there.

if she announces another fragrance or fashion line, i’ll be disappointed Please god no.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk