Britney Spears will be announcing her new Las Vegas Residency this THURSDAY!

News

bitch-5.gif?resize=500%2C281&ssl=1

piece-of-me-2.jpg?fit=700%2C376&ssl=1

Britney Spears will hit us baby one more time with announcing her new Las Vegas residency on Thursday, October 18th at 7:00pm on the Las Vegas Strip at Toshiba Plaza at the front of T-Mobile Arena on Thursday night, according to the reviewjournal.

Spears is set to appear on the Las Vegas Strip at Toshiba Plaza at the front of T-Mobile Arena on Thursday night. Her arrival is scheduled for 7 p.m. Get there at 6 p.m., if not earlier, if you want to be a part of this frivolity.

Because of the location, it is expected Spears will announce an upcoming residency at The Park Theater at Park MGM, next door to Toshiba Plaza and T-Mobile. The event will be broadcast live on Ellen DeGeneres’s YouTube channel.

gif-4.gif?resize=623%2C294&ssl=1

Reports in the U.S. and internationally report Spears’ base guarantee at The Park Theater will be $500,000 per performance. The show’s anticipated 2019 opening coincides with the 20th anniversary of Spears’ breakthrough album “… Baby One More Time.”

Spears’ Las Vegas manager, Larry Rudolph, offered no details on what Spears will impart Thursday.

“We can’t specify exactly what it is just yet,” Rudolph said. “But I can say she is very excited and can’t wait to share this news with the world on Thursday!”

Thursday’s event is free and open to the public, similar to the announcement of the Vegas Golden Knights’ nickname at Toshiba Plaza in November 2016.

queen-2.gif?resize=550%2C309&ssl=1

Get ready for the QUEEN OF Las Vegas to return!!!!

View the full article

Just now, 1kissgoodnight said:

I don't really see how they are gonna push and promote an entire new show, without new music and a new era to go with it.

otherwise, they're gonna be using old songs for the setlist and all that's gonna be is a re-worked version of POM.

it's fairy certain that B10 is coming at some point, this would seem like a good moment to launch it really.

My thoughts exactly.

I don't really see how they are gonna push and promote an entire new show, without new music and a new era to go with it.

otherwise, they're gonna be using old songs for the setlist and all that's gonna be is a re-worked version of POM.

it's fairy certain that B10 is coming at some point, this would seem like a good moment to launch it really.

11 minutes ago, 1kissgoodnight said:

She hasn't been seen hitting the studio in the last couple years, so I don't really see B10 coming in at least a year or a year and a half.

21 minutes ago, 1kissgoodnight said:

but what, so they're gonna launch a new residency. that's the announcement? and then later in the future release a new album? how will the new album then fit into a residency which has already started? re work the second residency half way through? 

Just like she did when she revamped POM, I guess. Maybe the residency will have a long hiatus so she can release something there. Plus a residency is not something an artist uses to promote their new stuff, it's not a tour. People go to these shows expecting to hear the classics because it is not a fan-oriented show.