Britney Spears has a BIG announcement coming on October 18th!

News

britney-and-ellend-1.jpg?resize=800%2C40

britney-and-ellend-1.jpg?resize=558%2C29

What are you up to Britney?!

Apparently our queen, Britney, has a BIG announcement coming on October 18th according to fans that attending “The Ellen Show” today! Britney was on set today filming a segment on “The Ellen Show today”! Fans also said that Britney was on set with Ryan Gosling.

Instagram Photo

Instagram Photo

Looks like Britneys NEW Vegas residency announcement is coming soon or do you all think it could be something else ?!!!! Something tells us that she is announcing her new Vegas residency.

Are you all excited?!?!?! We can’t wait for the new Brit-ERA!

View the full article

Albums barely make money for her, while POM residency made huge numbers, so I guess we all can expect another one anytime soon. But making such a big announcement in a video on Ellen's youtube channel seems fucked up, even for her team. I think it will be some 20th anniversary thing to milk the fans, nothing too big :umno:

• Like 2

Its got to be a residency, All the paper reports earlier in the year about her returning to vegas for 2019, Surley they all cant be wrong. Plus its around the right time to start plugging piece of me continued for another 2 years. Just hope when it is announced its a brand new show and not just piece of me with more set pieces removed and more good choreo taken away.

Im using reverse psychology so hopefully I will get a shock come Thursday when its a new single ready to be realised midnight Thursday 😂😂 Gotta love this woman though, Going on Ellen to make an announcement about an announcement which isnt even going to be on the show but on her youtube channel.

17 minutes ago, NotSoLucky said:

Its got to be a residency, All the paper reports earlier in the year about her returning to vegas for 2019, Surley they all cant be wrong. Plus its around the right time to start plugging piece of me continued for another 2 years. Just hope when it is announced its a brand new show and not just piece of me with more set pieces removed and more good choreo taken away.

Im using reverse psychology so hopefully I will get a shock come Thursday when its a new single ready to be realised midnight Thursday 😂😂 Gotta love this woman though, Going on Ellen to make an announcement about an announcement which isnt even going to be on the show but on her youtube channel.

well the announcements gonna slap you hard when it comes and you find out it's a celebratory 20 year anniversary edition of a new album 2 X CDs with new material on disk 1 and unreleased material on disk 2, as a new single and music video and and bye.

Her media team is hyping this as they sent a newsletter the other day to make sure everyone is subscribed to her mailing list and get to "hear Britney's new BIG announcement". It's pretty safe to say it is a new single, or a 20th anniversary compilation or a new residency. I can live with any of the three options, I just hope they come up with something good this time. It's her fucking 20th anniversary in the industry and she is a fucking ICON, she deserves the world :britsures:

• Like 1