Slumber party and TOMH removed from POM

sincio8

They were gone from the last two shows (unsure about the one that happened tonight) and there are a variety of reasons why. Time restrictions, especially considering the first time it was removed was at a festival. Also, since she's rumored to have a collab with Pitt Bull perhaps it's getting ready to drop and she wanted the spot to perform it, or something else new. I'm not mad at TOMH being removed tbh, but I hope if Slumber Party stays gone that it's replaced with something else. That had decent choreography while disasters like Circus, Stronger, Crazy get to stay.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

If she started performing this song since 2016 (BBMA), so why not? almost 2 yrs is this included. She can perform And Then We Kiss.

I am ok she deletes them, I was wondering if she is going to replace them or the show will be shorter

• Awesome 1