We should be proud of our girl

T!M

She has come so far. From being on top, hitting rock bottom, and rising back to the surface. I think Britney is finally back to a genuinely happy place. I think she lost her spark and her happiness for such a long time, beyond 2007. I think healing takes a long time and I think Sam genuinely makes her happy & plus this is like the first guy I’ve actually approved of her dating... he’s incredibly hot and she seems to be in a really good place. She’s dancing her ass off again & giving us primeney vibes occasionally. She looks amazing! Her body is like.... incredible. We have a world tour of her greatest hits PLUS she added a bunch of glory songs to the setlist! Although that’s kinda late, its still showing people she has new tracks and they’re good! We have new music coming soon and I think it’s going to be good! We all know that Britney has been on top and she did THAT. Now she is happy and thriving and making us so happy. I love you Brit Brit! Wish u the very best. :kisskiss:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

At the end of the day, Britney is a human being first and a pop star second, as long as she is happy and in a good place that’s all I really care about. Sure she may not perform at the level she used to or promote herself to the point of exhaustion but does that really matter??  She still puts out great music and still puts on an entertaining show, and any fan who puts the pop star part of her before the human is selfish as fuck.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, T!M said:

She has come so far. From being on top, hitting rock bottom, and rising back to the surface. I think Britney is finally back to a genuinely happy place. I think she lost her spark and her happiness for such a long time, beyond 2007. I think healing takes a long time and I think Sam genuinely makes her happy & plus this is like the first guy I’ve actually approved of her dating... he’s incredibly hot and she seems to be in a really good place. She’s dancing her ass off again & giving us primeney vibes occasionally. She looks amazing! Her body is like.... incredible. We have a world tour of her greatest hits PLUS she added a bunch of glory songs to the setlist! Although that’s kinda late, its still showing people she has new tracks and they’re good! We have new music coming soon and I think it’s going to be good! We all know that Britney has been on top and she did THAT. Now she is happy and thriving and making us so happy. I love you Brit Brit! Wish u the very best. :kisskiss:

I agree with you from her personal life, mentaly and atittude she is back. Her stage presence and dancing isn´t the same but it´s ok and sometimes also good and in rehearsal she proofs with teh right choreo and a bit more effort of all she still is a good dancer. BUt from the really important facts she is back and her body looks great like you said