Discussion: Rimming.

tiktik

its not disgusting, maybe to you cos you're a lil sexually uneducated, yes. little do you know, a male prostate massage is actually pretty hygienic if the party has cleaned. There are multiple nerve endings in the anus that meets the penis giving top orgasmic pleasure when rimming or, obvs, anal sex is a great way of hitting the male rectum g spot with the multiple nerves endings causing one big eruption... You stupid hoe.. Babaaaaii.

Licking a butt

Eating poop

So hygienic and delicious, I want poop in my cereal now!

sexually undeducted my ass

boo u manwhore

TOODLES :zoey:

• Mad 1

its not disgusting, maybe to you cos you're a lil sexually uneducated, yes. little do you know, a male prostate massage is actually pretty hygienic if the party has cleaned. There are multiple nerve endings in the anus that meets the penis giving top orgasmic pleasure when rimming or, obvs, anal sex is a great way of hitting the male rectum g spot with the multiple nerves endings causing one big eruption... You stupid hoe.. Babaaaaii.

you slay queen

rachel16oxq65.gif

• Like 1

EW that is disgusting. Might as well just have someone take a shit in your mouth; and if I want that I can just watch 2 Girls 1 Cup.

Y'all need Jesus

:zoey:

:zoey: :zoey: :zoey:

gurl if someone is fresh outta shower you might as well tingle their love spot with your tongue and make them feel good it feels heavenly 

u need to see the light and become a #rimmer 

• Like 1

YYASSSSSSSSSSSS.gif

tumblr_inline_mob1e5Lzcj1rxyzdz.gif

preach ily

gurl if someone is fresh outta shower you might as well tingle their love spot with your tongue and make them feel good it feels heavenly 

u need to see the light and become a #rimmer 

:mygawd:  :mygawd:  :mygawd:  :mygawd:

then don't do sodomy either

it's the same thing but with shit on a dick....

Sorry but...

I'M DONE! LOL  :lmaolol:  :lmaolol:  :lmaolol: