Finally saw POM last night!!!

MonaLisa613

Pics/vids came out shitty cuz I was in risers so not even gonna bother posting those. But I have to agree with the other fans who have actually attended the show, it’s so much better in person and the fan vids don’t do it justice, even the costumes which I’ve never been a huge of look better in person.

Sure u can notice her tics and limited/repetitive dancing and it’s scaled down without all the props from Vegas BUT that doesn’t automatically make it a horrible show, it’s fun and non-stop energy for the entire show, she honestly didn’t stop moving. It was a packed house, crowd was on its feet the entire time except for mid-tempo tracks and was singing/screaming the entire time, I could barely talk afterwards, I’m telling u it’s such a different experience in person.

So to those of u who are waiting for your show or those of u who are still considering buying a ticket, whatever u do...DO NOT...listen to the armchair critics, as far as I’m concerned those idiots don’t deserve to have an opinion cuz u just can’t properly judge something if your only watching it on small screen. Everyone who’s actually seen it live despite feeling improvements could be made still say it’s an amazing show, almost all of the negativity is coming from people not going, so I say fuck them and don’t let them get in your head!!

As long as you keep your expectations realistic and don’t treat it like it’s some holy, monumental event that’s gonna shape your life for years to come, lol, then u will have a blast!!!

As for merch, I guess since it’s a limited tour, the pickings are slim but what they do have is nice and of course it’s pricy like all concerts and unfortunately no tour books.

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Pics/vids came out shitty cuz I was in risers so not even gonna bother posting those. But I have to agree with the other fans who have actually attended the show, it’s so much better in person and the fan vids don’t do it justice, even the costumes which I’ve never been a huge of look better in person.

Sure u can notice her tics and limited/repetitive dancing and it’s scaled down without all the props from Vegas BUT that doesn’t automatically make it a horrible show, it’s fun and non-stop energy for the entire show, she honestly didn’t stop moving. It was a packed house, crowd was on its feet the entire time except for mid-tempo tracks and was singing/screaming the entire time, I could barely talk afterwards, I’m telling u it’s such a different experience in person.

So to those of u who are waiting for your show or those of u who are still considering buying a ticket, whatever u do...DO NOT...listen to the armchair critics, as far as I’m concerned those idiots don’t deserve to have an opinion cuz u just can’t properly judge something if your only watching it on small screen. Everyone who’s actually seen it live despite feeling improvements could be made still say it’s an amazing show, almost all of the negativity is coming from people not going, so I say fuck them and don’t let them get in your head!!

As long as you keep your expectations realistic and don’t treat it like it’s some holy, monumental event that’s gonna shape your life for years to come, lol, then u will have a blast!!!

As for merch, I guess since it’s a limited tour, the pickings are slim but what they do have is nice and of course it’s pricy like all concerts and unfortunately no tour books.

1955858227_tenor-1(1).gif.d60f05db4314cc2e212e91227e7f0e46.gif

2 hours ago, Jonαs ℓαmbert said:

Can you tell me a little bit more? I'd love to post your experience on my website! B-Armys love to read these!

Well before the show two guys got engaged in the audience so that was a cool moment, as for the show itself, obviously there could be more fan interaction but she did tell the Freaksow guy that he was handsome and looked like the prince from I think Tangled. She was really energetic, seemed like she was really enjoying herself and if she really was sick cuz apparently the night before she had a 102 degree fever, u couldn’t tell. I’m sure it would of have been even better with all the props and stair cases and all but for being scaled down, it was still very entertaining, at the end of the day it really is a show you have to see in person. Sorry there’s really not much to say that other fans who have gone have said.

• Awesome 1

2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Well before the show two guys got engaged in the audience so that was a cool moment, as for the show itself, obviously there could be more fan interaction but she did tell the Freaksow guy that he was handsome and looked like the prince from I think Tangled. She was really energetic, seemed like she was really enjoying herself and if she really was sick cuz apparently the night before she had a 102 degree fever, u couldn’t tell. I’m sure it would of have been even better with all the props and stair cases and all but for being scaled down, it was still very entertaining, at the end of the day it really is a show you have to see in person. Sorry there’s really not much to say that other fans who have gone have said.

It's perfect! I'll joint your texts into one and I'll translate it. Thank you so much <3 

I’ve seen the show twice in Vegas. The shows been criticized since it started. Regardless, it’s truly a spectacle. Sure it’s not as massive as TCSBS but it’s still great to see. Being there in person whilst surrounded by thousands of fans is an amazing feeling. It’s not fair to judge the whole show from the few videos that have been posted. I’ve seen pics/vids of the tour, and while it’s extremely scaled down from Vegas, I know it’s still a grand time.