Kevin’s Meet and Greet Story with Britney Spears! #PieceOfMe

News

Screen-Shot-2018-07-17-at-3.09.25-PM.png

Kevin-2.jpg?fit=700%2C376&ssl=1

Britney Army Fan, Kevin, met Queen Britney Spears during her #PieceOfMe tour! Check out his meet and greet story with Britney below:

I’ve been a Britney Spears fan for 20 years now and like so many other fans she’s had a big impact on my life and has been very influential. Her music and videos created an outlet for myself at a young age to be able to express myself and she is the very reason I love to dance til this day. That being said when Britney announced she was going to be touring the east coast I knew I had to go being that the last time I saw her in concert was her Femme Fatale tour.

Her tickets were very hard to get but I did sign up for her Tour Club and it was a week or two after the tickets went up for sale that she then released VIP tickets for Tour Club members and that’s when I bought my ticket.

So fast-forward to the day of the show… We were asked to show up between 6:00-6:30pm and the concert started at 8:00pm. We all lined up, went through a security check and then waited for the back stage tour to begin. (VIP Nation is handling all the US shows and most likely UK shows as well so for this reason unfortunately Britney’s longtime assistant Fee isn’t our tour guide but instead it’s a representative from VIP Nation). The backstage tour was very cool and my favorite part was probably meeting the costume designers and seeing Britney’s outfits. We were able to ask them questions and they even showed us outfits that she has both worn and has not worn yet. After the backstage tour we then all lined up to meet Britney.

After lining up they then took any gifts we had to give Britney and gave us a breakdown as to how the meet and greet would work. We would again empty our pockets and anything we had in our hands and each walk in one by one after the previous person would step out from meeting her.

When it is my turn to go in I see a few familiar faces from her team including her security team and manager Larry. Then standing in front of the backdrop in a beautiful blue dress is Britney. I walk over, she kindly greets meet asking me my name, and after telling her my name I then mentioned that I made the shirt I was wearing for her, she says, “Awe dreams do come true” and told me she loved it. I told her she was the reason I love to dance, she replied thank you, and we then posed for photo. I asked if I could give her a hug and she replied of course. After hugging I told her it was a pleasure to meet her and she told me to enjoy the show. I walked out and was on cloud nine because I had just met my idol and Larry told me to enjoy the show as well.

Then once leaving they asked for us all to line back up and told us Britney wanted to retake all the photos standing on the opposite side. So we lined back up and I got to go in again a second time. I walked in and said “one more time” and she giggled saying “yes” we posed for our photo again and I again told her it was a pleasure meeting her and she said “you too, enjoy the show”.

Britney was exactly how I was expecting and hoping her to be a bit shy but incredibly sweet, our photo turned out great and the concert was amazing! I could not have asked for a better experience and I feel very blessed to have actually met her. Luckily I’ll be attending another one of her shows again this week and I am so excited to see the show a second time!! This will be a day I’ll remember and cherish forever!!!

Thanks for letting us feature your story Kevin! We are so happy you had a great time with Britney! If anyone else would like their story featured on our website, please email us at [email protected].

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic