Britney Spears talks about her new perfume and life during Mickey Mouse club!

News

mickey-mouse-1.jpg?resize=640%2C239&ssl=

britney.jpg?fit=700%2C376&ssl=1

Britney Spears spoke with Entertainment tonight about her new upcoming unisex fragrance “My Prerogative”, her Mickey Mouse club days, her piece of me tour and her boys. Check out the interview below:

She then spoke into more detail to Entertainment tonight about her new unisex fragrance:

“I think it’s so bold,” Spears tells O’Dell on how why she titled it after the song. “There is no judgments and no labels and it’s just, it’s very fresh and empowerment for women and I think for men and women.”

With notes of Lilly and espresso foam, the fragrance is set to be an explosion of sultry, exotic scents anyone can rock with confidence.

“I feel like it’s powerful and sexy for girls for empowerment and to have a little bit of a ego and it’s OK to toot your own horn,” she noted. “It’s really important these days.”

Where does the superstar recommend you wear the fragrance? 

“I would say wear it to one of your favorite restaurants and go put on your favorite pairs of shoes and go out with your favorite people and have fun with it.” 

Although the mom of two hasn’t tested the scent on her sons, we have a feeling boyfriend Sam Asghari will be sporting it often.

The blonde performer, who also adores men’s cologne, revealed Asghari likes his smell sweet, which makes her new fragrance perfect for the hunky model, who met Spears on the set of the “Slumber Party” music video in 2016

“I’m going to introduce him to Prerogative,” she said.

Screen-Shot-2018-07-16-at-11.13.16-AM.pn

https://twitter.com/absolutebritney/status/1018993514800123911

View the full article