Britney blesses us dancing to Janet Jackson on IG!

edurance

15 minutes ago, heather said:

Proof it is, in fact, the awful choreography she's given and not that she can't dance! Plus @MonaLisa613 is right. Girlfriend needs to go back to SNEAKERS and comfortable clothes (JEANS AND CROP TOPS/CORSETS) she doesn't have to worry about.

U know what I don’t get tho, she clearly excels with hip hop style choreography, always has, so why didn’t they just go with this kind of choreographer and I don’t mean just now, I mean during FF too, it’s truly mind boggling.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

U know what I don’t get tho, she clearly excels with hip hop style choreography, always has, so why didn’t they just go with this kind of choreographer and I don’t mean just now, I mean during FF too, it’s truly mind boggling.

I have a lot of feelings about this TBH:

Charm was great for Pretty Girls/Make Me, but in the video notice what Britney was wearing? Jeans and sneakers. In the make me rehearsal? Same comfortable dress. Then she gets on stage with the ridiculous lingerie costumes and heels and it changes. I think Britney changes the choreography to avoid injury and/or wardrobe malfunctions. Think back to the beginning of Vegas when she wore pants/shorts and sneakers for a majority of the show? Everyone bitched but she danced GREAT.

Now I also feel like Britney likes these costumes to feel "sexy" and keep up with the other pop girls who wear similar shit. I wish Britney would remember that she doesn't follow trends and sets them and would return to the style that is signature Britney and that she is 100% comfortable performing in.

I think that not only does Britney need to work with hip hop choreographers (or hell, this dancer!) but she also needs costume designers that know Britney's body, style and what will look great on stage (pants, tops, sneakers) but still on that "sexy" side for her. You know?

34 minutes ago, heather said:

I have a lot of feelings about this TBH:

Charm was great for Pretty Girls/Make Me, but in the video notice what Britney was wearing? Jeans and sneakers. In the make me rehearsal? Same comfortable dress. Then she gets on stage with the ridiculous lingerie costumes and heels and it changes. I think Britney changes the choreography to avoid injury and/or wardrobe malfunctions. Think back to the beginning of Vegas when she wore pants/shorts and sneakers for a majority of the show? Everyone bitched but she danced GREAT.

Now I also feel like Britney likes these costumes to feel "sexy" and keep up with the other pop girls who wear similar shit. I wish Britney would remember that she doesn't follow trends and sets them and would return to the style that is signature Britney and that she is 100% comfortable performing in.

I think that not only does Britney need to work with hip hop choreographers (or hell, this dancer!) but she also needs costume designers that know Britney's body, style and what will look great on stage (pants, tops, sneakers) but still on that "sexy" side for her. You know?

I agree 100% with everything u just said and oh to be a fly on the wall behind the scenes, like u said she used to set the trends, is their no one willing to remind her of that?? I can’t help but feel that maybe since her breakdown, her people may pussyfoot around her and dont wanna tell her if something is bad or push her like she’s some fine piece of china they don’t wanna break. But she clearly hears the negativity, cuz when people criticize the lipping, we get a live song, now when people were trashing the Slave/Migos performance, she posts this amazingness up above, so clearly she cares, maybe just not enough to do it on stage, idk.

She can easily start killing it again by making the adjustments u described and she can do it without overworking herself or having that extreme level of fame again, by all means keep doing minimum work but give your all consistently while doing it. I swear this girl is a total mystery, lol

• Like 2

This is better than the piece of me show (specially the ridiculous new choreography) and that makes me sad. The only reason i can think of why her team would allow that awful choreography, bad outfits and makeup is because she is doing it herself...:eyeroll: she obviously still got it... but her new show as a whole is very disappointing, i cant believe they would have her best promo in years invested in a perfume... what about the show? Choreography? New outfits?? I don’t know why i had my hopes up... i should’ve known better