ARE THEY REALY GONNA MESS THIS UP ASWELL?!

Jonte

Britney seriously needs to fire her team.... I love her, and I love everything that she has given us. But she has a song with Pitbull (I know... but come on he's radio friendly and GP eats everything he gives them) that could be a summer SMASH! The tour is just hours away, he will be with her in Europe. They need to release the song and video like yesterday to make more buzz around the tour and help selling the last couple of tickets in Europe. If people like the song they will obviously buy a ticket to see the show, expecially since they are so cheap! 

Pitbull can get her back on radio AND into the spanish speaking audiance. Fix this 'NOW! Or do you think they are waiting cause they are going to announce a south american tour?

2 hours ago, britneybitchh said:

Why is it so important that Britney be loved by the general public? 

britney.gif

THIS. So annoyed with fans that want Britney to be the person she was 15 years ago. Britney doesn't wanna be the top girl, I don't know why these fans can't accept that and allow Britney to do what it is she wants to do. She doesn't want to compete with the current pop girls, and that's FINE. Britney has more than earned her right to do whatever it is she wants to do with HER career.

Plus, everytime y'all (not necessarily you, op) say Britney needs to do this or that cause it's the *perfect time* you couldn't be more wrong. Whether you like her team or not, they know far more than we ever will about Britney's intentions and plans for the future. Remember the days when we didn't have Twitter or Instagram and were actually surprised by Britney's moves?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, heather said:

THIS. So annoyed with fans that want Britney to be the person she was 15 years ago. Britney doesn't wanna be the top girl, I don't know why these fans can't accept that and allow Britney to do what it is she wants to do. She doesn't want to compete with the current pop girls, and that's FINE. Britney has more than earned her right to do whatever it is she wants to do with HER career.

Plus, everytime y'all (not necessarily you, op) say Britney needs to do this or that cause it's the *perfect time* you couldn't be more wrong. Whether you like her team or not, they know far more than we ever will about Britney's intentions and plans for the future. Remember the days when we didn't have Twitter or Instagram and were actually surprised by Britney's moves?

YES! It was actually fun to be in the dark and anticipate her next move. I miss those days. Or the early 2000s when you cad to catch her on tv or read a magazine. The internet wasn’t huge yet and wasn’t really a source for news. It was so much fun to follow pop stars back then. Today’s celebs suck. They’re so untalented and boring. But they look good for the most part. And there will never be another Britney. 

• Like 1

Stop moaning, bitching and complaining. Too many people on this forum seem to think they’d be incredible managers in the music industry. 

Firsly, Larry Rudolph is still firmly on her team, and he DOES know what he’s doing. It’s not 2004 any more guys, britneys status is slightly different within the industry.

she has nothing to prove any more.

look at Janet Jackson. Absolute icon, nothing will ever take that away from her. But she’s now releasing albums via her own label with barely any promotion at all, and the last time she announced European dates, she then cancelled them all.

stop with all the fucking complaining and just enjoy what comes 

• Like 3

It’s like these fans are living vicariously through Britney, she succeeds...they succeed, she fails....they fail, it’s quite sad and a lil psychotic.

She’s been there, done that in regards to being a top bitch in pop music, she clearly doesn’t want that again. Her career is obviously not her number one priority anymore, the faster these fans learn to accept it, they may not be so miserable anymore but I certainly wouldn’t bet on that happening, lol, some people just aren’t happy unless they have something to bitch about.

• Like 2