BritneySpearsVEVO

Can we expect any éra without 3mins long ads placement?

1 hour ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

ever? :notimeforu:

The last 3 eras were just with ads shit in music videos :omg1:

Idk who came with this, but it's pretty disgusting! :overitkbye:

Where do you see ads on WB and Perfume????????????? ONLY FOR HER FANTASY PERFUME, NOTHING ELSE.

Btw, FF and BJ only have perfume ads.

Circus has more Ads than all videos of these 2 eras put together. Remember the Candie's stuff and the jewels??? BITCH....

It's not disgusting, she needs to EARN $$$$ Glory just has ads on Make Me, and even the original explicit had more ads than the sex tape version

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jonαs ℓαmbert said:

Where do you see ads on WB and Perfume????????????? ONLY FOR HER FANTASY PERFUME, NOTHING ELSE.

Btw, FF and BJ only have perfume ads.

Circus has more Ads than all videos of these 2 eras put together. Remember the Candie's stuff and the jewels??? BITCH....

It's not disgusting, she needs to EARN $$$$ Glory just has ads on Make Me, and even the original explicit had more ads than the sex tape version

Im not curious for products, but her and her music tho. If they want sell money from products shit, they can just record 30 secs long ad for tv and don't bother us with this in music videos... I swear I will someday get nerves and blur all products in her videos!

Just now, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

Im not curious for products, but her and her music tho. If they want sell money from products shit, they can just record 30 secs long ad for tv and don't bother us with this in music videos... I swear I will someday get nerves and blur all products in her videos!

Did you read what i wrote?

Anyways, MV channels already do that, bc they're not getting paid to promote that label

• Like 1

Artists pay their videos by showing ads in them, simple as that. It is easy and they save a lot of money. Remember that albums and singles don't bring much money anymore, just the tours. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, sincio8 said:

Artists pay their videos by showing ads in them, simple as that. It is easy and they save a lot of money. Remember that albums and singles don't bring much money anymore, just the tours. 

The thing is Mike thinks she puts a lot of ads in the 3 last eras. That's not true.

In WB and Perfume, she only put perfume ads and Planet Hollywood on the outsides to promote her residency.

In FF, she did the same with perfumes.

Only in MM she promoted gym acessories, same with the explicit unleaked version

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jonαs ℓαmbert said:

The thing is Mike thinks she puts a lot of ads in the 3 last eras. That's not true.

In WB and Perfume, she only put perfume ads and Planet Hollywood on the outsides to promote her residency.

In FF, she did the same with perfumes.

Only in MM she promoted gym acessories, same with the explicit unleaked version

HBr.gif

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

HBr.gif

I don't consider that as a ad, it's too subtle. I remember she even took a pic for Insta with that lipstick. That's when I got the confirmation.

I always take that scene (and the one at the end) as a makeup retouch