Can we all just take a minute to be thankful that will.i.am is out of the picture?

Ricki Lake

Thank God but I know that talentless loser wouldn't be working with Britney ever again after the Britney Jean fiasco.

I also predicted on Exhale that the Britney Jean album would flop and it would be horrible due to Will.i.Am's involvement, and everyone dissed and dragged me but oops, I was right. :aintevenmad:

Then I reviewed the album when it dropped, was even NICE about it (but still honest), and got bashed in the review thread. And then like 2-3 months later everyone started hating the album too. :britney-truepepsi:

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:32 PM, heather said:

I thought their friendship was cute and he truly did care for Britney as a person and an artist, but I think taking on the role of producing Britney Jean was too big of a task for him.

Exactly, but tbh I don't think he was the only one to blame. The vocal producer Anthony Preston is the major reason why the vocals ended up being so overproduced and replaced with Myah, who is also the main cause from Britney Jean becoming Britney Jean lol

• Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, HarajukuPunkBoy said:

Exactly, but tbh I don't think he was the only one to blame. The vocal producer Anthony Preston is the major reason why the vocals ended up being so overproduced and replaced with Myah, who is also the main cause from Britney Jean becoming Britney Jean lol

I think Myah fucked with him for get some part on the album.

• Haha 1