Pitbull reveals he’s collaborating with Britney Spears on a new song!

News

ptibull-and-britney-.jpg?fit=700%2C376&s

Looks like there may be new Britney music coming our way!

Singer, Pitbull, reveled that he has a song coming out titled ” I Feel So Free with you” featuring Britney Spears and Marc Anthony.

Move to Miami isn’t the only new music Pitbull has on deck, either. He revealed he has a collaboration with Britney Spears and Marc Anthony coming out called “I Feel So Free With You,” which is sure to be epic. He described the track as “volcanic” and now we’re counting down until we can hear it. 

The new track with Britney makes sense because he’s about to head out on tour with the Queen of Pop soon. While speaking about how he ended up joining Britney on tour, Pitbull said“it came about because we started the Vegas shows together.  I’m a big fan.”

We can’t wait to hear what this song sounds like! New Britney music is coming and we can’t wait!

Source

View the full article

36 minutes ago, JoshLee said:

I swear Pitbull, if this song is about a girls ass, or boobs or stuff I'm gonna be over it... :zoomzoom:

It's old now, but I'll be patient and wait to see before I judge, because Hey Ma was cute :mhm:

His tracks are like copycat ripoff and they will just autotune her voice, so im done with new song then.

4 hours ago, News said:

ptibull-and-britney-.jpg?fit=700%2C376&s

Looks like there may be new Britney music coming our way!

Singer, Pitbull, reveled that he has a song coming out titled ” I Feel So Free with you” featuring Britney Spears and Marc Anthony.

Move to Miami isn’t the only new music Pitbull has on deck, either. He revealed he has a collaboration with Britney Spears and Marc Anthony coming out called “I Feel So Free With You,” which is sure to be epic. He described the track as “volcanic” and now we’re counting down until we can hear it. 

The new track with Britney makes sense because he’s about to head out on tour with the Queen of Pop soon. While speaking about how he ended up joining Britney on tour, Pitbull said“it came about because we started the Vegas shows together.  I’m a big fan.”

We can’t wait to hear what this song sounds like! New Britney music is coming and we can’t wait!

Source

View the full article

20180609_210242.jpg.ad193561fe350c04a2fbe4a811a699ed.jpg

I'm happy about this. Latin America will sky-rocket the YouTube video views. And love it or hate it, radio loves Pitbull and he has a very mainstream sound. Plus I don't think he's as bad as people make him out to be. His verses on On The Floor with J.Lo are so good, they always hype me up!

• Like 1