Rumor: Iconic Russian Girlband t.A.T.u performs in Fifa 2018 today!

Stefanos

On 6/16/2018 at 8:25 AM, Stefanos said:

Hell no. :thatsfunny: :overthis:

Im huge fan of them :tbh: Their group disbanded yes, but they are friends.

You can see their performs and interviews 2011-2017 with together.  :lollibop:

girl are you just ignoring the entire 2014 era? they aren't even on speaking terms at this point. Don't try to tell me about Tatu, I'm probably one of their biggest fans gorl. And I'm not trying to ignite Yulen wars, but they definitely don't like each other at this point

6 hours ago, therealmgo said:

girl are you just ignoring the entire 2014 era? they aren't even on speaking terms at this point. Don't try to tell me about Tatu, I'm probably one of their biggest fans gorl. And I'm not trying to ignite Yulen wars, but they definitely don't like each other at this point

Totally NO. They do not hate each other, they just do not have a whole career together! 

You need to read real russian sources. :icanttt:

I lived in Ukraine for two years, i learned a lot in these two years. :idontunderstand:

On 6/18/2018 at 3:05 AM, Stefanos said:

Totally NO. They do not hate each other, they just do not have a whole career together! 

You need to read real russian sources. :icanttt:

I lived in Ukraine for two years, i learned a lot in these two years. :idontunderstand:

Thanks, I have read "real russian sources". But go off sis.