Spotlight on Britney Army Member Nima Nakhshab!

News

Britneyand-Nima-2.jpg?resize=800%2C400&s

Britneyand-Nima-2.jpg?resize=574%2C466&s

It’s Sunday y’all and that means its time to feature another flawless member of the Britney Army! On this spearitual Sunday we are featuring flawless Britney Army fan, Nima Nakhshab. Check out his feature below:

1) What started you to love Britney Spears?

Back in 1999 I was 8 years old, and I remember being at Best Buy in Mission Viejo (it’s still open) asking my dad if I could buy …Baby One More Time. I don’t remember how or why I knew who Britney Spears was l, but I knew I HAD to have the album. I remember getting home, putting the CD in my computer and watching the music video a million times. Since then the rest is history.

2) What was your first Britney Spears concert?

I first saw Britney live in 2003 at KIISFM’s Jingle Ball. She had just released In The Zone and I remember on the car ride there my cousin skipped Breathe On Me and Touch Of My Hand because they were too inappropriate! Sadly my first ever concert was the Circus tour. I have no idea what took me so long as I literally followed Britney’s career religiously since 1999.

3) What is your favorite Britney Spears concert?

The Circus tour was so well done. Marketing wise it was promoted so beautifully and the production was next level. Especially for that time. I think I loved Piece Of Me because I was literally 5 feet away from Britney the entire night.

4) What is your favorite Britney Spears perfume?

I have every single one because I love the bottle designs. I love that she keeps releasing different Fantasys – that way I can update my collection every year! My favorite is Curious and the Original Fantasy. Circus Fantasy smells amazing though.

5) What is your favorite Britney Spears song?

I can’t choose one.
Break The Ice
Kill The Lights
Womanizer
Stronger
Hold It Against Me
Right Now Taste The Victory
Liar
Before The Goodbye
Love Me Down
Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)

neemz-5.jpg?fit=700%2C376&ssl=1

6) What is your favorite unreleased Britney Spears song?

The original And Then We Kiss, Dangerous, and Love 2 Love U

7) What is your favorite photoshoot?

The Onyx Hotel tour-book Photoshoot.

8) Have you ever met Britney before, if so explain what you said to her!

I have, I told her “thank you for being the soundtrack to my life for the last 20 years.”
She responded saying “aww you’re so sweet thank you”

What’s funny is our meet and greet photo was about be a normal side by side one; but I asked her “can we look at each other instead, and she said “uh huh!!” like she was excited to do something new. So that was cool.

Staring into Britney Spears eyes for 10 or seconds was so intimidating. It was awesome.

neemz-2.jpg?fit=700%2C376&ssl=1

9) What do you admire about Britney?

That she’s carefree but a hard worker at the same time. That she paved the way for so many people, and dealt with issues celebrities these days don’t have to because of her. She’s my hero.

10) What is your favorite Britney TV moment?

Billboard Music Awards in 2016, and the 2003 VMAs opening with Christina and Madonna.

11) Favorite Britney Quote?

“Success isn’t about conquering something, it’s being happy with who you are…”

12) Why do you love Britney Spears?

I grew up with Britney. I literally use Britney events to put a timeline to my own life. She inspires me and no other music in the world kicks my ass harder at the gym than hers. There’s a certain positive aura when it comes to Britney, and everyone in my life from my family, job and online knows I love her.

16465775_1442323535787521_53950408901819

13) Favorite song off “Glory”?

Love Me Down or Liar

14) Has Britney have helped or inspired you in your life?

If it wasn’t for Britney I wouldn’t be doing design, photography, mixes and even marketing. Her entire career has inspired me to do what I love everyday.

15) Are you seeing Britney’s “Piece Of Me” tour?

Sadly she’s not coming to LA, I hope she performs Hold It Against Me.

16230843_197824457360405_128208357076815

16) Favorite memory Britney has done in her career that you loved?

Released the Overprotected (Darkchild Remix) Video.

17) Are you looking forward to new Britney Spears music?!?!

Everyday. I really hope she works with Max Martin to bring some pop bangers back into the game but also follows her artistry and does music her way too.

queen-2.jpg?w=700&ssl=1

18) Anything you would want to tell Britney if she was reading this?

Britney thank you for the iconic last 20 years, here’s to 20 more. (Also hire me) 🙂

View the full article