HELP, OMG!!! FIRST APPLE PIE SNIPPETS LEAKED!

JonasSlave

2 minutes ago, Domino said:

That certainly sounds legit, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. Guess it all depends on the bridge and chorus...

I guess the rumor that Apple was Bebe Rexha's demo is fake news because this doesnt sound anything like Bebe's song Apple Tree or whatever

I was worried about this song when I heard about what some lyrics might be and that it could be the Bebe Rexha demo, but now this restored some faith. :) Even if it is fake, or real, I hope it's like this...

Lyrics could use some work a little bit, but so far I'm not as mad as I was at the rumors. :lmaolol:

40 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

Tbh if it was real wouldn't it have been deleted by now 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I think so, they also deleted my youtube video with I Have Nothing very fast.

38 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

I guess I should actually read things but my previous post applies :ashley:

:mhm:

Not sure why people who are supposed to be Britney fans want to trick other Britney fans with fake snippets/info/etc. Give us real tea if you have a cup, if not STFU! :sipstea:

Apart of me is sad it turned out to be fake because it has a cool, sexy pop vibe, but another part of me is glad because it sounds super outdated.

3 hours ago, Lascivious said:

Not sure why people who are supposed to be Britney fans want to trick other Britney fans with fake snippets/info/etc. Give us real tea if you have a cup, if not STFU! :sipstea:

Apart of me is sad it turned out to be fake because it has a cool, sexy pop vibe, but another part of me is glad because it sounds super outdated.

Not mine tho. This was being shared all over Britney forums, just posted for you guys to know. Lol

Honestly I don't even think a single will be released.

9 hours ago, ღ Slave4Brit ღ said:

Not mine tho. This was being shared all over Britney forums, just posted for you guys to know. Lol

Honestly I don't even think a single will be released.

I know lol. It was some troll who spread it among the Britney fanbase!

And why do you think there won't be a single? Omg I hope there will be.