What is your Zodiac sign?!

Lascivious

54 minutes ago, Lascivious said:

I'm a Gemini. My birthday was yesterday, oh my God, in 5 years I'm gonna be 30. It's so crazy and shocking how time goes by.

Anyone into in-depth Astrology, my Moon is Sagittarius and my Ascendant is Scorpio. :yay1:

Happy birthday!! I've been loving your posts here, they're so interesting!

I'm Libra. How do you see that Moon and Ascendant stuff? :eatandlaugh:

3 hours ago, ღ Slave4Brit ღ said:

Happy birthday!! I've been loving your posts here, they're so interesting!

I'm Libra. How do you see that Moon and Ascendant stuff? :eatandlaugh:

Lol thank you! Oh my gosh, Libras are sooo cute and nice. Britney is a Libra Ascendant.

You have to google search "Astrology chart calculator." If you know the exact time you were born, it shows your whole chart and what planet is in what sign. That's why so many people say Astrology is fake, because they never calculate their charts. You can be an Aries and not relate to anything Aries represents because your chart is so different. I don't know, it's hard to explain. 

• Awesome 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

21 may 

Ok good to know!  :)

I wonder if zodiac signs are important when it comes to your relationships in your life like family, friends and love.

Cause my best friend is a Libra, my crush is a capricorn and my mom is a Capricorn as well.

HOWEVER my sister is a Leo and I think that they are notorious for not getting along with Virgos like me.

• Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, Sparkle910 said:

Ok good to know!  :)

I wonder if zodiac signs are important when it comes to your relationships in your life like family, friends and love.

Cause my best friend is a Libra, my crush is a capricorn and my mom is a Capricorn as well.

HOWEVER my sister is a Leo and I think that they are notorious for not getting along with Virgos like me.

idk what I'm because in one horoscope I'm taurus and in second one I'm gemini, may 21 is mixture of this, what does fit to me- I'm one day stable as taurus, and second day messy as gemini

23 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

idk what I'm because in one horoscope I'm taurus and in second one I'm gemini, may 21 is mixture of this, what does fit to me- I'm one day stable as taurus, and second day messy as gemini

Its funny because I read the information about Virgos and I don't completely fit the stereotype.

Like I'm not so uptight and nitpicky about things.

Like I don't have a daily routine, I just go with the flow.

However I am VERY picky when it comes to being on time and scheduling.

I always try to go as early as I can to appointments and events but its hard cause when I get rides from my mom, she is the opposite, she is always late and not in a rush like me.

I did look up more details on my sign and it says since I was born in Summer season, I DO have some aspects of Leo in which I love being around people, I'm friendly, charismatic and love to express myself but I can also be stubborn as well.

So I guess I can see why my sister clash a lot if this is true.

5 hours ago, Sparkle910 said:

Its funny because I read the information about Virgos and I don't completely fit the stereotype.

Like I'm not so uptight and nitpicky about things.

Like I don't have a daily routine, I just go with the flow.

However I am VERY picky when it comes to being on time and scheduling.

I always try to go as early as I can to appointments and events but its hard cause when I get rides from my mom, she is the opposite, she is always late and not in a rush like me.

I did look up more details on my sign and it says since I was born in Summer season, I DO have some aspects of Leo in which I love being around people, I'm friendly, charismatic and love to express myself but I can also be stubborn as well.

So I guess I can see why my sister clash a lot if this is true.

I like someone who is a virgo, and his obsession with work is really bad.

I'm glad you are freed out of this part of Virgo sign.

1 hour ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

I like someone who is a virgo, and his obsession with work is really bad.

I'm glad you are freed out of this part of Virgo sign.

Yeah I think the Virgo traits I do have is being extremely OCD, Overthinking and being particular about things

but other than that, I'm pretty laid-back for a Virgo.

Like I don't live by a schedule, life is too short for that.

Yes I do like to plan things ahead of time but not plan my entire day.

I'm also not a perfectionist but my sister is which is funny cause she's a Leo and that's not a Leo trait.

This just proves zodiac signs aren't all accurate

• Like 1

On 9/22/2023 at 6:21 AM, Sparkle910 said:

Yeah I think the Virgo traits I do have is being extremely OCD, Overthinking and being particular about things

but other than that, I'm pretty laid-back for a Virgo.

Like I don't live by a schedule, life is too short for that.

Yes I do like to plan things ahead of time but not plan my entire day.

I'm also not a perfectionist but my sister is which is funny cause she's a Leo and that's not a Leo trait.

This just proves zodiac signs aren't all accurate

How could I get a virgo out of this tight grip to work and get more attention?

12 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

I ask you as a Virgo - if you were obsessed with your work, what would get you out of it to devote yourself to someone else and less to your work?

Oh its cause you wrote Virgin, I got confused lol

Probably maybe they invite to go somewhere like the movies or out to eat.

Tbh I get EASILY distracted.

It takes a lot of self discipline for me to focus.

Sometimes if the work I'm doing is so boring, I have the attention span of a squirrel lol   :lolol2:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sparkle910 said:

I have the attention span of a squirrel lol   :lolol2:

tiffcackle.gif

8 hours ago, Sparkle910 said:

Oh its cause you wrote Virgin, I got confused lol

Probably maybe they invite to go somewhere like the movies or out to eat.

Tbh I get EASILY distracted.

It takes a lot of self discipline for me to focus.

Sorry. Thank you