We need a nude scene for the Apple God MV!

Lascivious

15 hours ago, Lascivious said:

Britney laying in green leaves on the grass, nude, with apple's strategically placed on her bod. YASSSSS. And her nails painted red. With red lipstick. :crying1:

Britney give the gays what they want :crying1:

Um... wouldn't that technically be more like "give the straights what they want"?

Grow up. Literally pathetic. “Need a nude scene” that’s all she’s gotta do to make people happy. Take her clothes off? Nothing more creative or artistic? Basically just the exact same as all the other videos... take all your clothes off...how fucking unoriginal and unimaginative. Boring. How about a storyline and some amazing choreography.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 1kissgoodnight said:

Grow up. Literally pathetic. “Need a nude scene” that’s all she’s gotta do to make people happy. Take her clothes off? Nothing more creative or artistic? Basically just the exact same as all the other videos... take all your clothes off...how fucking unoriginal and unimaginative. Boring. How about a storyline and some amazing choreography.

She wasted her chance on Make Me video with this kind of :mhm:. Now it would be just faded and embarassing copycat of it :entertainme:

5 hours ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Um... wouldn't that technically be more like "give the straights what they want"?

The gays love a strong, sexy, provocative queen! AND OMG, then there can be a scene of her in a sexy Eve outfit (from Adam & Eve), made out of leaves, positioned flawlessly on an apple tree as if she climbed it, with the wind blowing through her long blonde weave, posing. YAAAASSS.  SHOW THE BOD GORL.

3 hours ago, 1kissgoodnight said:

Well obviously there would be a storyline too, along with the flawless beauty scenes. Adam would be her love interest! He'd be chasing her through a garden maze. YASSS, and she would be serving us the Fantasy commercial, trying to get away, serving us those facial expressions, yasssss. Omg.

The dancing scene would be flawless. After Brit takes a bite from an apple, there would be a huge thunder storm erupting in the middle of the garden. And queen Britney and her dancers would slay, getting all wet, and Britney flipping her wet hair around. Dancing frantically and fiercely. #Queen

39 minutes ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

She wasted her chance on Make Me video with this kind of :mhm:. Now it would be just faded and embarassing copycat of it :entertainme:

The GP doesn't know about the Make Me original vid though. Plus a sexy video can never be played out. She was nude for Toxic and then nude for Womanizer, both flawless vids.

1 hour ago, Lascivious said:

The GP doesn't know about the Make Me original vid though. Plus a sexy video can never be played out. She was nude for Toxic and then nude for Womanizer, both flawless vids.

But we and team B yasss. They ALWAYS released it.. but for now they scrapped these scenes, so it's just embarassing try copy old stuff. 

3 minutes ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

But we and team B yasss. They ALWAYS released it.. but for now they scrapped these scenes, so it's just embarassing try copy old stuff. 

I don't care if it's embarrassing, nudney to me is never embarrassing. Neither is Sexney. I don't want Momney! Never again plz.

2 hours ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

I just can you you are not that member obsessed with her ass :orangu:

You had whole 15yrs her ass and sex stuff, but its time for bring back vocalney. 

I don't care about volcalney (live) anyway. I LOVED her vocals on Glory. She proved that Volcalney can deliver. Especially during the Glory era.

I want Imageney. With a little bit of Danceney, Sexney and Controversialney. That's the Queeney I fell in love with! She was never Celine Dion to me, and as long as there's no Myah Marie mess I will be happy! xoxoxo

3 minutes ago, Lascivious said:

I don't care about volcalney (live) anyway. I LOVED her vocals on Glory. She proved that Volcalney can deliver. Especially during the Glory era.

I want Imageney. With a little bit of Danceney, Sexney and Controversialney. That's the Queeney I fell in love with! She was never Celine Dion to me, and as long as there's no Myah Marie mess I will be happy! xoxoxo

1465539066_ezgif.com-optimize(6).gif.a418eb75e0d8d2cc128df39a185dbcc4.gif

5 minutes ago, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

1465539066_ezgif.com-optimize(6).gif.a418eb75e0d8d2cc128df39a185dbcc4.gif

LOL! If you guys want Volcalney and Liveney, fine, but that's not what made Britney, Britney Spears!! I would be happy if she never sang live again! I want the image, the controversy and hopefully for her dancing to improve. And cute interviews and a fierce documentary showing her goofy personality. I am not stanning Celine Dion or Adele. I am stanning queen Britney!

5 hours ago, Lascivious said:

She wasn't nude in Toxic, she was wearing a diamond outfit

3 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

She wasn't nude in Toxic, she was wearing a diamond outfit

She was nude, with people strategically putting on crystals and stuff on her body. It was a closed shoot. Not like nowadays where people wear bodysuits and stuff. Brit was nude in that scene.